Monday, June 4, 2012

More Funny Sayings

When you're getting kicked from behind, at least it means you're in front.

Misers aren't much fun to live with, but they make great ancestors.

Junk is something you throw away three weeks before you need it.

Hospitality is making your guests feel at home, even if you wish they were.

Some people are like blisters. They don't show up until the work is done.

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you a mechanic.

Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

The one who snores will fall asleep first.

The probability of meeting someone you know increases greatly when you are out with someone you do not want to be seen with.
Share This


  1. That going to church is so true! :) Have a nice day Sandee!!

  2. I will fall asleep first. Bring ear plugs. srs;y.

    Have a lovely day, S&Z! big hugs xoxo

  3. They are funny AND true :) I always fall asleep first. Does it mean I snore? lol.
    Hope you had a great weekend, Sandee!
    Hugs from Ohio,

  4. that junk one is SO true, i cleaned out my dressing area drawers and tossed way too much stuff i am now rebuying! buggers...

    smiles, bee

  5. Those are all so very true and pretty darn funny too. Love the one about throwing the junk away. Have a great week.

  6. I just experience the junk one.

  7. Barb is most definitely telling the truth on that one!

    I'm at that stage in life where if I throw something out it's okay because by three weeks time I'll forgotten I ever owned it to begin with!

    Have a great Monday!

  8. Dear Sandee, I love these! They are all true. I relate to the one where you throw something out 3 weeks before you need it! Have a wonderful week dearest.

  9. I'm with Linda on the forgetfulness. I really laughed at #1 So true....

  10. Guess whose snoring kept me awake last night...urrrgh! Bless his heart, I didn't even give him an elbow to make him roll over and get quiet.

    Big hugs, honey...

  11. I know I never snore. Just ask me! And the junk one is so very true!

  12. I can say with complete certainty that the third one is absolutely correct

  13. Our Karen and I would have a race to see who could go to sleep first. Now that she is in London Mrs. Jim and I play that game.
    Neither thought/thinks too much of the game.
    They won't play 'last to snap the rubber band' with me anymore. Nor even Monopoly for that matter.

  14. So many of those sayings rings true. And if I'm going to receive a kick from behind iit so much better than the front and I unfortunately know from experience!

  15. I could use some miser ancestors!

  16. I loved these especially the snoring one that is so true heheh!

  17. I enjoyed the definition of Junk.
    Have a great day!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥