Saturday, May 19, 2012

Stupid Quotes

"Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said, "Thank God, I'm still alive." But, of course, those who died, their lives will never be the same again." -- Sen. Barbara Boxer, (D, Calif.)

"You read what Disraeli had to say. I don't remember what he said. He said something. He's no longer with us." -- Bob Dole

"First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl." -- Marion Barry

"You can't just let nature run wild." -- Wally Hickel, former governor of Alaska

"The spontaneous rally will begin at 1:45." -- Mike Murphy, adviser to Lamar Alexander

"I cannot tell you how grateful I am -- I am filled with humidity." -- Gib Lewis, speaker of the Texas House

"I think I may need a bathroom break. Is this possible?" -- President Bush, in a note to to Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice during a U.N. Security Council meeting, September 14, 2005
Share This


  1. It's always a good idea to schedule in spontaneous activities. :)

  2. My "Favorite" Senator Babs sounds as intellectual as ever.

  3. Those truly are stupid. Who finds all these terrific quotes. Have a great week end Sandee.

  4. I like the one by Mike Murphy on spontaneous rally.
    Have a great weekend.

  5. I've been filled with humidity since I hit about 42. srsly.

    big hugs honey xoxo

  6. These are pretty funny. You could fill a post with just the stupid things Boxer had come out of her mouth. If it weren't for Patty Murray from Washington, Boxer would be the biggest idiot in the Senate. I say that as a CA voter who has been forced to listen to her for years.

  7. Presidents don't wear depends?

  8. I thought Boxer and Dole died years ago...


  9. Love Barbara's comment!

    As for the President, well, when you gotta go - you gotta go!

  10. Good quotes, again, Sandee! Welcome home! :)
    I remember Hickel resigned his governorship to become President Nixon's Secretary of State.

    He may have been the one, it was a Republican I am sure, who wanted to help the U.S. get out of its terrible debt by raising money from the selling of our U.S. park lands.

    He was pretty stupid. My favorite quote of his is "You can't just let nature run wild." From a Secretary of State!

  11. Hahaha.. "those who died, their lives will never be the same again!" Oh, really?? Lol!

    I always have fun here. Thanks!

  12. Sandee! These are so funny!

  13. Like the "Bush, Bathroom thingy". Can't imagine having to sit through the speeches of all those long-winded blow hards at the United Nations. All they want to do is steal other peoples money and make it legal.

  14. All I can say is that Wally Hickel must be truly insane! As are a few of the others!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥