Monday, May 14, 2012

Son of a...

It is hard to find a joke today without a dirty word or two in it, but here is one:

Two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods. A small tree begins to grow between them, and the beech says to the birch, ‘Is that a son of a beech or a son of a birch?’ The birch says he cannot tell, but just then a woodpecker lands on the sapling.

The birch says, ‘Woodpecker, you are a tree expert. Can you tell if that is a son of a beech or a son of a birch?’

The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree and replies, ‘It is neither a son of a beech nor a son of a birch. It is, however, the best piece of ash I have ever poked my pecker into.

Now wipe that smile off your face.

Hat tip: Spicybugz World
Share This

21 comments:

  1. son of a ???? :) lol

    HAve a nice week ahead Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty darn funny. What a funny woodpecker. Hope all have a super week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fairly risque for a clean joke. And maybe I Laughed a bit too much. Good one today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So are you opposed to dirty word jokes or just don't like to post them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's some very clean and creative writing! For awhile there though I thought it was a bit of a tongue twister, too!

    Have a great Monday, Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute one!

    smiles, bee
    oxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just goes to show dirty or swear words aren't necessary for a risqué joke!
    Good one, Sandee. :) But my 'Kiddie Filter' threw it out just the same.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm trying, but the smile just won't go away. I blame YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Son of a beech...LOL!
    That's a good one, and no dirty word. :)

    Have a great week Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cracked me up!

    Big hugs honey...

    ReplyDelete
  11. You skirted the censors really well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. you did well at finding a joke with not one single dirty word in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahahahaha! Who comes up with this stuff? That was too funny :)
    Have a great week, Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HA HA HA now WHO comes up with that stuff!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. That was the best tree joke I've ever heard. I've gotta tell someone.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Heheh! I liked that..funny :-)

    Have a good day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hu...hu...hu...ha...ha...ha...hee...hee...heeeeeeeee......

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL! I love the picture of the woodpecker Sandee! Beautiful bird! I have not seen one in awhile. I have not even heard a beak lately!:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. It just goes to show you can have a good joke without any rude words it is still very funny...

    ReplyDelete
  20. ha ha ha I liked that..funny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥