Sunday, May 20, 2012

Silly Sunday

Are you funny? If so, please join in at Silly Sunday, co-hosted by Rhonda of Kibitz Spot and Laugh Quotes and Sandee of Comedy Plus. Rhonda is on a big adventure traveling the world until December 2, 2012. For more information about Silly Sunday click HERE.

The rules are simple:
  • Post anything funny or silly on your blog.
  • Add your link on the Silly Sunday linky below.
  • If you want more laughs – read some of the other Silly Sunday posts.
How to recognize when you're getting older!
  • Everything hurts, and what doesn't hurt doesn't work.
  • The gleam in your eye is from the sun hitting your bifocals.
  • You feel like the night before, and you haven't been anywhere.
  • Your little black book contains only names ending in M. D.
  • You get winded playing cards.
  • You join a health club and don't go.
  • You know all the answers, but nobody asks you the questions.
  • You look forward to a dull evening.
  • You need glasses to find your glasses.
  • You turn out the lights for economic rather than romantic reasons.
  • You sit in a rocking chair and can't get it going.
  • Your knees buckle, but your belt won't.
  • Your back goes out more than you do.
  • You have too much room in the house and not enough in the medicine chest.
  • You sink your teeth in a steak and they stay there.

Silly Sunday Participants
1. bethere2day
2. Kibitz Spot
3. Comedy Plus
4. Woodsterman
5. Jim
6. Barb
7. Marg
8. Judy
9. Empress Bee
10. Rajagopalan
11. Ann
12. Wade
13. Ivanhoe
14. Catch My Words ♥
15. Binky
16. William K Wallace
Share This


  1. Blimey! they are soooo true heheh!

    Have a great Sunday :-)

  2. My knees hate me lately, that's for sure.

    Welcome home, honey! Smoochies to Little Bit. big hugs xoxo

  3. Glad you got home safely and we know that Little Bit is glad to have you home. Those are some of my favorite sayings.Love the rocking chair one. Oh so true. LOL

  4. LOL! This is funny and I have no doubt that it is true!:) Have a good week Sandee.

  5. omg i have almost ALL of those! buggers!

    smiles, bee

  6. Sandee, You know me so well. All of those situations fit I'm afraid.

  7. It is funny first and thought provoking next. It is a nice way to introspect whether you have really turned old.
    Have a great Sunday!

  8. I've been through every one of these. You have saved the best for last. On my computer my view is permanently set at 115%.

  9. I can relate to far too many of those things already :)

  10. No wonder I'm so tired today. I was playing cards last night until after 9:00pm. I am still out of breath.
    These were very funny. Have a great week Sandee.

  11. Oh my! Half of these already apply to me now! How Am I gonna survive another 30-40 years? ;)
    Have a great week, Sandee!

  12. It's insane, they keep making the print on everything smaller and smaller!

  13. Love a dull evening and large print.

  14. Hey... I prefer that size of print... it works for me!

  15. Ok, so I am getting old . . . thanks for co-hosting Silly Sunday. You are awesome!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥