Sunday, May 13, 2012

Silly Sunday

Are you funny? If so, please join in at Silly Sunday, co-hosted by Rhonda of Kibitz Spot and Laugh Quotes and Sandee of Comedy Plus. Rhonda is on a big adventure traveling the world until December 2, 2012. For more information about Silly Sunday click HERE.

The rules are simple:
  • Post anything funny or silly on your blog.
  • Add your link on the Silly Sunday linky below.
  • If you want more laughs – read some of the other Silly Sunday posts.
Mother's Day

A family was having dinner on Mother's Day. For some reason, the mother was unusually quiet. Finally the husband asked what was wrong.

"Nothing," said the woman.

Not buying it, he asked again.

"Seriously, what's wrong?"

"Do you really want to know? Well, I'll tell you. I have cooked and cleaned and fed the kids for fifteen years and on Mother's Day, you don't even tell me so much as "thank you."

"Why should I?" he said. "Not once in fifteen years have I gotten a Father's Day gift."

"Yes," she said, "but I'm their real mother."

Hat tip: Phil of Phils Phun
Share This


  1. Ba-dum-bum-ba!

    That's harsh. hahahaha!

    Happy Mother's Day, Sandee! Big hugs xoxo

  2. Aww! LOL

    Have a great Sunday :-)

  3. LOL, Too funny. Bet it wasn't funny to him. Yikes. Happy Mother's day Sandee. Tell Little Bit she has to be nice to you today. Take care.

  4. ooppps!.. hahhahaa.. good one. Happy Mother's Day to you Sandee!!

  5. Good one wicked! Hi Sandee...where is the linky box? Have you forgotten or I missed it? But I cannot find it to put my silly post!

  6. Ooooo.

  7. LOL! This is really funny! Happy Mother's Day Sandee!

  8. Too funny. Maybe I should get a DNA test.

  9. That one took me a couple of moments but once I got it I thought - wow! That was rude, as Amanda might say!

    Hope you've had a wonderful Mother's Day out there on the Left Coast!

  10. Dear Sandee, Happy Mother's Day. blessings dear. Catherine xo

  11. Funny on Sunday again for you, Sandee. This is a good one but pretty cruel. ;)

  12. Happy Mother's Day!!

    Big hugs!


  13. Didn't see that one coming. I was expecting something

  14. Probably should have kept that one secret.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥