Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Frog

An older lady was somewhat lonely and decided she needed a pet to keep her company. So, off to the pet shop she went. She searched and searched. None of the pets seemed to catch her interest, except this ugly frog. As she walked by the jar he was in, she looked and he winked at her.

He whispered, 'I'M SO LONELY, TOO. BUY ME AND TAKE ME HOME... YOU’LL NEVER BE SORRY.'

The older lady figured, what the heck! She hadn't found anything else. So, she bought the frog. She placed him in the car, on the front seat, beside her. As she was slowly driving down the road, the frog whispered to her 'KISS ME AND YOU WON'T BE SORRY.'

So! The older lady figured, WHAT THE HELL, and kissed the frog.

IMMEDIATELY the frog turned into an absolutely gorgeous, sexy, young, handsome prince.

THE PRINCE THEN RETURNED THE OLDER LADY'S KISS.

SUDDENLY THE OLDER LADY FELT HERSELF TRANSFORMING FROM HIS KISS. NOW CAN YOU GUESS WHAT THE OLDER LADY TURNED INTO?

SHE TURNED INTO THE FIRST Travelodge SHE COULD FIND!!!

She's older..... NOT BLOODY DEAD!!!!!

Hat tip: Babs of Beetle's Memories & Ramblings
Frog Image: The Farmers Stand

24 comments:

  1. Well, I must be dead because I thought she turned into a frog princess. dur.

    Have yourself a lovely day, hon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I am slow. Even the punchline took me two reads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Loved this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So where else would she turn into??
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smart woman! With age comes wisdom :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was like barb, i thought she became a frog!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxooxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. poor frog!
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This still makes me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The older lady was jumping for joy. Never did kiss a frog, but sure ate a few bullfrogs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ROTFL. good one! & hooray for the 'old' lady ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL well done to her :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. But of course she did :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was thinking that perhaps she turned into a FROG.
    :) Good one, Sandee.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha! So bloody British :)
    Hugs from Ohio,
    I.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wonder if the frog hopped away?

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahahaha!!! have to read the ending twice...but at least twas a happy ending for her, I thought she turned into an ugly frog :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. A ribbiting story toad around the lily pad...*ducking boos and throwd tad poles...*

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have got to remember not to be sipping coffee while I read your column. Coffee spewed across the keyboard is not easy to clean. Good one today.

    ReplyDelete
  19. And the frog was grateful.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  20. lmbo, that is too funny!

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  21. I guessed... but I got it wrong! A story with a hapy ending!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I got it wrong, I thought she was going to turn into an ugly frog. Great to be back online again. Madly trying to catch up with all my favourite comics/blogs. Don't have time to go back through everyone's older posts so just a brief visit till I get through my RSS reader. Have a great day Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sandee you certainly put a smile on my face after my internet was down for over 24 hours!:) I thought the old lady turned into a princess! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥