Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Buffalo Theory

The "Buffolo Theory" of Beer...

A herd of buffalo can move only as fast as the slowest buffalo. When the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first.

This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, we all know, kills brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.

In this way regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.

That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers, and that's why beer is so GOOD for you!
Share This

16 comments:

  1. hahahaha!! now ..I'm gonna go encourage my hubby to have some beers :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure this also applies to wine. I better have a few glasses tonight to make sure.

    :)

    Big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad I can't have a couple before going to work LOL...some nights there would be MUCH better with my dead brain cells out of the way LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my I like that analysis for sure. Pass the beer. So I guess that wine is also so good for ya. This is such good news. LOL. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So that's your story! What happens to non-drinkers? Ha,Ha,Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh! okay then, i shall have a beer!

    smiles, bee
    xxoxooxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn I wished I was a drinker now LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's the best rational for getting drunk that I've ever heard. Too bad I don't like beer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ain't got nothin' but slow brain cells. Gud thing I don't drink beer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know some people who have done extensive research to prove this theory :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, that explains my slow brain. I have drunk alcohol in many years, and never beer :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree completely, Sandy! LOL I like beer but don't drink much.
    Now I know why I can drive better after a few drinks. ;)
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have never had beer! Is my brain at risk now?!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like I can happily carry on drinking beer... in fact I maybe should drink even more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So those that drink the most must be geniuses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥