Monday, May 14, 2012

Awww...Mondays

Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

Several weeks ago hubby, Little Bit and I went to a private island called Grindstone Joe's. They had a BBQ/eating area that dogs were not allowed to visit. This is our Little Bit giving us the guilt look while we were having breakfast. Most everyone was going Awww...so I thought we would feature our baby Little Bit this week.
Share This

11 comments:

  1. Aww! although I dread to think what Little Bit was thinking about you all eating lol

    Have a great week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I do hope you felt properly guilty! Bless her heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Little Bit is good at the "Hey mom, look at how sad I am" look. I hope she got at least a piece of bacon for her trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW, SHE WANTED SOME GOOD AWW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep they do have those looks that just guilt us out. my Cookied did as well.she also had a way to make you smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwwwwww... I am such an animal lover, this is an Awww for sure. Little Bit is such an awesome name too. What a baby doll!!

    I hope your enjoying your trip, and staying safe :) ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww. I hope you gave LB a treat for being so good. Lol. Precious face!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, that's definitely a dog that's mastered the guilt inducing look!

    Have a great week!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a definite Awww moment. Too cute!
    Have a great day,
    Janet :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. He doesn't look too broken up about it. Sounds like a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥