Monday, May 7, 2012


Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

One of my favorite babies on the Internet is Gracie who owns Barb of The Daily Gs. Isn't she the most regal looking girl? Don't tell anyone, but Gracie is my favorite cat in the entire blogosphere.
Awww...Mondays Participants
1. Awww Mondays
2. Lydia
3. Jodi's Journey
4. Mike Golch
5. Wisdom of Cats
7. Barb
8. Traveling Bells
9. Jean
10. Ann
11. Stevebethere

Learn more about Awww...Mondays here.

Get The Code

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

Share This


  1. Gosh! She sure is a cutie pie! I wonder where I could get one just like her? ;-)

  2. I won't tell a soul, especially KC and Missy! They are outside hunting right now, so they will not see this. No sirree. Hey, beautiful Gracie. I know you are a sweetie pie...

  3. Gracie you are just so beautiful!! And you are definitely an Awww...Monday sweetie pie!

    Happy Awww...Monday everyone :)

  4. This is a stunning picture - what a beautiful cat!

    Have a great week!

  5. what a beautiful picture,perfect

  6. oh my, Gracie is beautiful. I just want to reach in through the screen and hug her

  7. She is very regal! Great pose.

  8. I agree Gracie does look regal heheh! a big awww!

  9. So adorable, great photo of her.
    Have a great day!
    Janet :)

  10. your blog is not only nice and wonderful. It does gives goose bumps at times but I still want to read as being too inquisitive into it. At the same time, you said, you won't bite me this time! Well, can you switch off some gadgets at your side like layout so that the eyes that drool down the screen wont feel bad about the whole thing.
    It's just dinze the eyes! Hope my suggestion is good.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥