Sunday, April 15, 2012

Silly Sunday

Are you funny? If so, please join in at Silly Sunday, co-hosted by Rhonda of Kibitz Spot and Laugh Quotes and Sandee of Comedy Plus. Rhonda is on a big adventure traveling the world until December 2, 2012. For more information about Silly Sunday click HERE.

The rules are simple:
  • Post anything funny or silly on your blog.
  • Add your link on the Silly Sunday linky below.
  • If you want more laughs – read some of the other Silly Sunday posts.
Fun Facts - Part III

According to U.S. FDA standards, 1 cup of orange juice is allowed to contain 10 fruit fly eggs, but only 2 maggots.

According to U.S. laws, a beer commercial can never show a person actually drinking beer.

Acorns were used as a coffee substitute during the American Civil War.

Actor Mark Wahlberg has a third nipple!

Actor Val Kilmer grew up on Roy Rogers' ranch.

Al Capone's business card said he was a used furniture dealer.

All clams start out as males; some decide to become females at some point in their lives.

All Humans Are 99.9% Genetically Identical and 98.4% of human genes are the same as the genes of a chimpanzee.

All major league baseball umpires must wear black underwear while on the job!

All of the Earth's continents are wider at the north than in the south - and nobody knows why.

Silly Sunday Participants
2. bethere2day
3. Catch My Words ♥
4. Kibitz Spot
5. Comedy Plus
6. Woodsterman
7. Barb
8. Marg
9. Traveling Bells
10. Rajagopalan
11. Empress Bee
12. Jodi's Journey
13. Stephen Hayes
14. Judy
15. Ann
16. Bearman
17. Katherine
18. Jim
19. Silver Thoughts
20. William K Wallace
Share This


  1. Woof! Woof! Happy Sunday! I kind a have a silly FUN photo post for the day. Lots of Golden ALOHA n Woofs, Sugar

  2. My cousin had a third nipple, still has lol :-)

  3. LOL @stevebethere.

    "Only" and "2 maggots" do not belong in the same sentence! Dur!

    Happy Sunday, Sandee! Big hugs xoxo

  4. Now those were certainly silly statements. Thanks for the good laugh. Have a great Sunday.

  5. No wonder I like bananas! I'll pass on the OJ, that's for sure. Ewww...

    Have a great w/e. Big hugs, honey...

  6. It is evident that beer doesn't need any commercial.
    Have a great Sunday!

  7. omg! no more orange juice for me! i know to squeeze an orange all over before i eat it, if there is a tiny hole for juice to come out it means fruit flies put eggs in there and i toss it. comes from having an orange tree in my back yard when we had a house!

    smiles, bee

  8. These are indeed silly facts.

    On another note, I'm not quite sure how to link up for Silly Sunday because Sunday is my one day that I don't have to post for the A-Z challenge. Since I tend to be silly every day, I'll just put my blog address. I have a goofy post for Monday, and an even goofier one for Tuesday, so I think we're good.

  9. As Benny Hill would say, "A lot of people don't know that."

  10. Yuk, I won't be drinking OJ anymore, lol!

    Have a blessed day Sandee ((HUGS))

  11. I think it interesting that the Earth doesn't spin off it's axis when so many people think the world revolves around them!

  12. LOL! This really brightened my Sunday afternoon. Take care and have a good week Sandee.

  13. I'm glad I didn't read this this morning when I was drinking that big glass of orange juice, ewww

  14. Wonder why acorn coffee isn't a big seller now.

  15. I think I found THREE maggots in today's orange juice. I am suing!

  16. Al Capone's business card was changed to say he was a used furniture dealer because nobody would ever deal with a used car dealer.

  17. I knew the beer one and the Mark Walberg one. The rest were new.

  18. The 1 cup of orange juice truly disturbs me! And I wonder what difference the baseball umpires underwear makes... I'm sure there is a good reason for it, probably!

  19. Those continents are all eating too much, that's why.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥