Sunday, April 8, 2012

Silly Sunday

Are you funny? If so, please join in at Silly Sunday, co-hosted by Rhonda of Kibitz Spot and Laugh Quotes and Sandee of Comedy Plus. Rhonda is on a big adventure traveling the world until December 2, 2012. For more information about Silly Sunday click HERE.

The rules are simple:
  • Post anything funny or silly on your blog.
  • Add your link on the Silly Sunday linky below.
  • If you want more laughs – read some of the other Silly Sunday posts.
All I Need to Know About Life I Learned from the Easter Bunny

Don't put all of your eggs in one basket.
Walk softly and carry a big carrot.
Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
There's no such thing as too much candy.
All work and no play can make you a basket case.
A cute little tail attracts a lot of attention.
Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
Some body parts should be floppy.
Keep your paws off other people's jellybeans.
The grass is always greener in someone else's basket.
An Easter bonnet can tame even the wildest hare.
To show your true colors you have to come out of your shell.
The best things in life are still sweet and gooey!
Happy Easter!

Silly Sunday Participants
1. Chinmay
2. Traveling Bells
3. Kibitz Spot
4. Comedy Plus
5. Woodsterman
6. Catch My Words ♥
7. Jim
8. Barb
9. Lydia
10. Empress Bee
11. Marg
12. Ann
13. Ron Russell
14. Judy
15. Jim
16. stevebethere
Share This


  1. Wishing you and Zane a blessed Easter, Sandee! Big hugs xoxo

  2. Hahaha...we have the same post today, my friend. Great minds:)

    Easter blessings to you and Zane. Big hugs times two, honey...

  3. A big Happy Easter to all of you. Those are some great sayings. Take care.

  4. Happy Easter!

    Big hugs!


  5. too funny! happy easter honey, to you and zane!

    hugs, bee

  6. some body parts should be floppy....I like that one :)
    Happy Easter Sandee

  7. Sandy, may you have a Sweet and Gooey Happy Easter!

  8. Happy Easter to you and yours on this blessed day.

  9. Very interesting post Sandee! Take care and HAPPY EASTER!

  10. Happy Easter, Sandee! :) I think you qualify as funny too!

    I relate to most of these. "Everyone who is all ears needs a friend" fits me fine. My ears were so protruded when I was very little that my mother would tape them to my head.

    Grandpa was my friend because he told her to take that blinkety blank tape off.

  11. Happy Easter Sandee :-)

    I agree with "Some body parts should be floppy"


  12. Happy (belated) Easter!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥