Sunday, April 1, 2012

Silly Sunday

Are you funny? If so, please join in at Silly Sunday, co-hosted by Rhonda of Kibitz Spot and Laugh Quotes and Sandee of Comedy Plus. Rhonda is on a big adventure traveling the world until December 2, 2012. For more information about Silly Sunday click HERE.

The rules are simple:
  • Post anything funny or silly on your blog.
  • Add your link on the Silly Sunday linky below.
  • If you want more laughs – read some of the other Silly Sunday posts.
Fishing Trip

Saturday morning I got up early, quietly dressed, made my lunch, and slipped quietly into the garage. I hooked up the boat to the van and proceeded to back out into a torrential downpour. The wind was blowing 50mph, so I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad all day.

I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed. I cuddled up to my wife's back; now with a different anticipation, and whispered, "The weather out there is

My loving wife of 5 years replied, "And, can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that?"

And that's how the fight started.

Hat tip: Dave and Linda from Alabama

Silly Sunday Participants
1. Catch My Words ♥
2. Woodsterman
3. Comedy Plus
4. Kibitz Spot
5. Chinmay
6. Ron Russell
7. Barb
8. Stevebethere
9. Traveling Bells
10. Marg
11. Empress Bee
12. Rajagopalan
13. Mike
14. Stephen Hayes
15. William K Wallace
16. Jodi's Journey
17. Binky
18. Judy
19. Ron Russell
20. Jim
Share This


  1. Oh my stars. Who's stupid now honey?

    Hope you're having a fun time out on the boat! Big hugs xoxo

  2. A big fight too LOL :-)

    Have a great Sunday ;-)

  3. Yep! That would do it.


  4. Talk about an OOPS moment!

    I know you two are having fun on the water. Good!

    Big hugs from foggy nawth jawjah, honey...

  5. Sounds like a fierce fight to us. Good one. Hope you have a terrific day Sandee. Hugs to Little Bit.

  6. oh good one!!!

    smiles, bee

  7. I find my wife stays in bed longer when I go fishing.

  8. Well that link was already there! So I just entered! That was an old one! Will do?

  9. lovely Sunday morning fight!

  10. would start a fight in my house too. Funny one today.

  11. I think me and the missus would have woven a fun fantasy around this, provided she was kidding.

  12. Woops... that would start more than a fight in my house, more like something that would resemble a major war.

  13. Happy April 1st Sandee, miss you!


  14. Did she know, or was she caught off guard? Hmmm. . .

  15. LOL! This must create a big problem! Take care Sandee.

  16. You never know what you'll catch when fishing. That's why they call it "Fishing"!

  17. Hahaha and still smiling, Sandee. :)
    Also still smiling from the scissors and toothbrush post yesterday! :)


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥