I've been tagged by Judy of Judy H-J's Thoughts - A Twinless Twin to answer some questions. Since I like Judy very much I'm going to play along.
1.How long have you been blogging?
My blog says 2009 in my archives, but I've actually been blogging since 2006. I did some major housecleaning and probably shouldn't have.
2. Are you a procrastinator or do you take care of things right away?
I can wait out the best of them. I used to be so on top of everything and then in retirement I asked myself why. Never got an answer.
3. If you have siblings, are you close?
Everyone that knows me well, knows that I don't want anything to do with my brother and why. My sister is my best friend.
4. What's the best thing about your job? The worst?
I'm retired, so I don't have any of these issues anymore. Everyday is either Saturday or Sunday.
5. If you had $1,000 to spend on anything you wanted, what would you buy?
I'd probably put that money in the bank.
6. How long has it been since you visited your hometown?
Hubby and I visited Tillamook Oregon in the late 90s. It was before we got married and I wanted him to see where I was born and raised. He did the same for me by taking me to where he was born and grew up.
7. Have you decorated for Easter/Spring? please share pictures.
I don't decorate for anything but Christmas, and some years back it was a really big deal. It would take me days to get the house decorated for Christmas. Not so much anymore.
8. Do you sleep with a fan on?
I sleep with either the heater or the air conditioner. We have a whole-house fan, but no other fans in our home.
9. The beach or the mountains?
Beach and on a boat too. Anyplace there is water is where we love to be. Nothing like it at all even though I enjoy the mountains too.
10. If you had to choose only one which would you pick: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or blogging?
Blogging hands down. I deactivated my Facebook account and rarely go on Twitter. I've not even looked at Pinterest and don't intend to.
11. When shopping, do you use coupons or shop around for the best deal?
I'm terrible. I go into the store and put whatever I want into the cart and then go check out. Rarely do we use coupons. I will look for the best deals though. If I know something is on sale at a store I'm in I will certainly go find that sale item.
Here's all of Judy's tags:
Everyday Is A Country Song
How To Become An Einstein?
Yee Wittle Things
One Moment In Time
Notes From The Nelsens
The Personal Blog of seriousnuts
Home to 4 Kiddos
I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you want to play along let me know so I can come and visit your post.