Monday, April 23, 2012

Question Time

I've been tagged by Judy of Judy H-J's Thoughts - A Twinless Twin to answer some questions. Since I like Judy very much I'm going to play along.

1.How long have you been blogging?

My blog says 2009 in my archives, but I've actually been blogging since 2006. I did some major housecleaning and probably shouldn't have.

2. Are you a procrastinator or do you take care of things right away?

I can wait out the best of them. I used to be so on top of everything and then in retirement I asked myself why. Never got an answer.

3. If you have siblings, are you close?

Everyone that knows me well, knows that I don't want anything to do with my brother and why. My sister is my best friend.

4. What's the best thing about your job? The worst?

I'm retired, so I don't have any of these issues anymore. Everyday is either Saturday or Sunday.

5. If you had $1,000 to spend on anything you wanted, what would you buy?

I'd probably put that money in the bank.

6. How long has it been since you visited your hometown?

Hubby and I visited Tillamook Oregon in the late 90s. It was before we got married and I wanted him to see where I was born and raised. He did the same for me by taking me to where he was born and grew up.

7. Have you decorated for Easter/Spring? please share pictures.

I don't decorate for anything but Christmas, and some years back it was a really big deal. It would take me days to get the house decorated for Christmas. Not so much anymore.

8. Do you sleep with a fan on?

I sleep with either the heater or the air conditioner. We have a whole-house fan, but no other fans in our home.

9. The beach or the mountains?

Beach and on a boat too. Anyplace there is water is where we love to be. Nothing like it at all even though I enjoy the mountains too.

10. If you had to choose only one which would you pick: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or blogging?

Blogging hands down. I deactivated my Facebook account and rarely go on Twitter. I've not even looked at Pinterest and don't intend to.

11. When shopping, do you use coupons or shop around for the best deal?

I'm terrible. I go into the store and put whatever I want into the cart and then go check out. Rarely do we use coupons. I will look for the best deals though. If I know something is on sale at a store I'm in I will certainly go find that sale item.

Here's all of Judy's tags:

Everyday Is A Country Song
Comedy Plus
How To Become An Einstein?
Yee Wittle Things
One Moment In Time
Notes From The Nelsens
The Personal Blog of seriousnuts
Home to 4 Kiddos

I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you want to play along let me know so I can come and visit your post.
Share This


  1. Just the facts, ma'am...I always learn something new. I like that. And I like that I already knew most of those facts.

    Big hugs, honey...

  2. retired is tits isn't it? love it!

    smiles, bee

  3. Envy! I wish I could retire now. I have at least another 20 years of working before I can retire.

  4. Like you, its always Saturday and Sunday at my camper. Fishing yesterday and the final score was:
    FISH --- 14
    ME------ 00

  5. No deal, no coupon... no hassle!

  6. Pinterest? Oh, I turned a wooden bowl on Earth Day while Ron lost to the fish.

  7. Retirement is the best. And I would take blogging any day over that darn Facebook or the rest of them. Great answers Sandee. We knew most of it. Loved that took your great hubby to see where you were born etc. That is great. Take care.

  8. Hi Sandee,
    Thanks for answering the questions! Very interesting! I learnt a lot more about you. Take care and do enjoy the rest of your day.

  9. I feel like I now know you so much better, not that I feel close enough to hit you up for a loan...not yet! Have a great week.

  10. I love retirement, I just wish hubby was done, I am waiting for that 5 years so impatiently, lol!

    Happy Monday Sandee ((HUGS))

  11. I like the idea of every day being either a Saturday or Sunday... that is the good life for sure.

  12. I can't wait till every day is Saturday or Sunday :)

  13. They were interesting replies!

  14. Tillamook? Really? I love their cheese. I lost Becca once at their cheese factory on a visit.

    I think I will play.

    Just sayin'.

    IF I know how to cut and paste still. ha ha ha


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥