Monday, April 30, 2012


Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

Again we feature Duke who owns Ann of Ann's Snap Edit & Scrap. Ann had a four day weekend (her birthday by the way) and let it be Duke Day since she was busy with lots of other things. When I visit Ann's site it's always Duke day.
Awww...Mondays Participants
1. Jodi's Journey
2. Lydia
3. Mike Golch
5. Awww Mondays
6. Wisdom of Cats
7. Sugar
8. Barb
9. Traveling Bells
10. Catherine
11. Ann
12. Rose
13. Mari
14. Brenda
15. Silly Willy & Fluffy
16. Stevebethere
Share This


  1. Woof! Woof! Hey that's DUKE. Ann takes good photos of Duke. Happy Awww Monday. Lots of Golden ALOHA n Woofs, Sugar

  2. He is just so handsome! Happy Duke Day Duke, happy belated birthday Ann or happy birthday whichever fits, lol!

    Have a wonderful Awww...Monday Sandee :) ((HUGS))

  3. Gosh he is a handsome one

  4. I can see why it is always Duke Day:)

    High paws from KC and Missy. Hugs from me, honey...

  5. Just adorable. Duke brings a smile to me.
    Happy Birthday Ann. I hope you had a beautiful day. Duke is adorable! Blessings, Catherine xo

  6. That's so funny - I put up my pic before heading over and then found that we'd both gone for dogs this week! And so cute!

    Have a great week!

  7. of course this gets a big aww from me and let me tell you it's a pleasure being owned by Duke :)

  8. I agree that it's always Duke Day at Ann's blog. Great picture!

  9. Duke looks very handsome :-)


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥