Monday, April 23, 2012


Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

Hi there, my name is BooBoo and I got this cutie pie from over at Barb's site The DailyGs. Here's what Barb said about this handsome cat:
Here's Gandalf's litter mate brother, BooBoo. He is such a love. Scritch his butt and he'll love you forever!

Awww...Mondays Participants
1. Chinmay
2. Awww Mondays
3. Mike Golch
4. Jody's Journey
5. Silly Willy & Fluffy
6. Sugar
7. Spunky & Manny
9. business ideas
10. helthy society
11. Snapshots and Tips
12. Kimmy Sharing Light
13. Stevebethere
14. Catherine
15. Barb
16. Rose
17. Browndogcbr
18. Janet Gardner
Share This


  1. What a cute looking cat BooBoo is and another great name heheh!

  2. Dear Sandee, Just beautiful. Blessings, Catherine

  3. Hey, BooBoo! I'll see you soon, honey pie!

    How wonderful that the first post I see when I turned on my computer was this sweet boy! Thanks, Sandee!

    big hugs xoxo

  4. What a cute little kitty cat Barb, he is so handsome!

    Happy Awww....Monday Sandee and everyone :)


  5. CUTE BOO BOO I used my great grandson today because he leave for fla wedneday back home

  6. What a sweetie! I love his multicolored fur.

  7. Hi Y'all,

    What a cutie! So long as he isn't in MY house!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

  8. what a sweet looking kittie.

  9. So cute, looks like a cuddlier
    Have a great day,
    Janet :)

  10. Boo boo looks like my Wrigley with the White Sox!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥