Monday, April 16, 2012


Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

I've featured Barbs babies many times on Awww...Mondays, so how about one of Tucker Scissorhands? Barb's site is The DailyGs and it's a daily visit for me. Here's what Barb had to say about Tucker Scissorhands:
He's very dear to my heart as he is also one of my rescues... one that I did not have to bring home with me because my best friends Al & Barbara took him in after we got him all healthy and handsome again!

Awww...Mondays Participants
1. Wisdom of Cats
2. Jodi's Journey
4. Awww Mondays
5. Mike Golch
6. business ideas
7. Albert Einstein ☺
8. Barb
9. Marg
10. Jean
11. Rose
12. Stevebethere
13. Mari
14. Wanda's Wings
Share This


  1. Awww - he's beautiful. We have a black and white cat called Kain and he's a stunner too - I honestly don't understand why they get overlooked!!

    Have a great week!

  2. Hi ya handsome!

    What a delight to see Tucker this morning! Thanks, Sandee!

    big hugs xoxo

  3. Hi there Tucker. You are one handsome boy, that is for sure. We love black kitties especially those that have some white on them too. Take care.

  4. Tucker is such a handsome man, he has such cute little markings around his nose. Your one handsome young man Tucker.

    Happy Awww...Monday Sandee ((HUGS))

  5. Oh and Happy Awww....Monday to everyone else as well!

    God bless,

  6. lovely cat, I put my great grand son up today

  7. Love tuxie cats. So stylish!

  8. Aw, another tuxedo cat! He's a sweetie.

  9. Aww! what a lovely cat and brilliant name LOL :-)

  10. I love cats that's why I joined on this one...

    followed you..hope you could follow me back


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥