Monday, April 2, 2012


Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

Most everyone that visits this blog knows Sugar of Sugar the Golden Retriever. She's one of my favorite reads and her and her mom visited this handsome cat named Maynard Jack. Sugars mom took a great shot too. Don't worry as Sugars mom got permission to have Maynard Jack showcased on Awww...Mondays.

Awww...Mondays Participants
2. Awww Mondays
3. Mike Golch
4. Jodi's Journey
5. Donna Brown
6. Lydia
7. business opportunities
8. Burnt Food Dude
9. Jean
10. Rose
11. Stevebethere
Share This


  1. Beautiful, what more can I say!!

  2. Maynard Jack is one beautiful tuxie kitty!

  3. How handsome, very beautiful kitty cat, but I LOVE all kitties!

    Have a wonderful Awww...Monday Sandee ((HUGS))

  4. Thanks for adding my link - I posted my link last night as I'm on UK time and then just got home to find you'd added me - thanks so much!

    Have a great week and thanks for another lovely 'AWWW'

  5. What a brilliant name for a cat Maynard

    There is always something comical seeing a cat or dog posing heheh!

    Have a brilliant day


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥