Silly Sunday is your chance to share a favorite joke, silly picture, funny quote, amusing anecdote, creative comic or anything which made you smile today – and get a bit more traffic to your blog.
The rules are simple:
- Post anything funny or silly on your blog.
- Add your link on the Silly Sunday linky below.
- If you want more laughs – read some of the other Silly Sunday posts.
- Aren't forced to compensate for their fathers' lack of childhood sports skills every Saturday morning throughout their formative years.
- Can sit and read every time they go to the bathroom.
- Can spend time alone with Catholic priests, Boy Scout leaders, and Baptist Youth ministers without feeling sexually threatened.
- Don't worry about going bald.
- Don't have to constantly answer "What are you gonna be when you grow up?" shortly after their third birthday.
- Don't have to run a super-sharp piece of metal over their facial epidermal layer each and every morning of their adult lives.
- Can bludgeon someone to death with a baseball bat and then get off scot-free by claiming a "hormonal imbalance."
- Can commit cold-blooded murder and not only get off scot-free, but end up with a book deal and an appearance on Oprah merely by mentioning "years of violent spousal abuse."
- Know exactly what to do when a child is sick.
- Don't have a freaky, semi-oedipal relationship with their overbearing mothers.
- Don't ever have to spit.
- Don't ever have to hold one nostril shut while blowing a huge loogie out the other.
- Have an astute, innate sense of when to change underwear before it becomes a Petri Dish for bacteria development.
- Never pull a back muscle screaming at the television during a sports event.
- Don't have to worry about which family member will inherit and care for their collection of baseball caps.
- Never lose six hours on a Saturday morning watching fishing shows on OLN.
- Can tell their doctors anything.
2. Laugh Quotes
4. Tony McGurk
|6. Empress Bee|
8. Stephen Hayes
10. Comedy Plus
13. Silver Thoughts
14. Traveling Bells