Saturday, March 10, 2012

Men are Happier

Why Men are Happier than Women

We know stuff about tanks.
A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.
We can open all our own jars.
We get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
If someone forgets to invite us, he or she can still be our friend.
Our underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack.
Everything on our face stays its original color.
Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
We don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.
We almost never have strap problems in public.
We are unable to see wrinkles in our clothes.
The same hair style lasts for years, maybe decades.
We don't have to shave below our neck.
Our belly usually hides our big hips.
One wallet and one pair of shoes, one color, all seasons.
We can "do" our nails with a pocket-knife.
We have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.
We can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives, on December 24, in 45 minutes.
Share This


  1. Oh, that Christmas shopping thing hit a nerve... my nephew Brian use to do ALL of his on Christmas Eve in a few hours. Now he has a wife. And a baby due any day! :)

    Have a lovely weekend! Big hugs xoxo

  2. Good ones. Love the belly one. Take care and have a fun week end.

  3. I can just feel all the men reading this getting smugger and smugger with each line!

    Have a great weekend!

  4. MM always says that his body heat will 'iron out' any wrinkles. Works for me! He is totally not vain.

    Enjoy that water. Big hugs, honey...

  5. That last one about the Christmas presents is so true. People are going to return all those gifts anyway.

  6. Another funny one Sandee! The facts in Part 1 & 2 are so true! Take care.

  7. I know that I'm usually a pretty happy camper. Now I know why.

  8. I'm a little envious over #9

  9. Men are easily pleased by things like standing on one leg or making faces at the man in the mirror.

  10. #17 is definitely for me!!!
    My clothes don't have wrinkles. I know because I looked & can't see any

  11. one minor only need a carry on bag not a suitcase for the vacation... :)

  12. It's easy being a man.

  13. LOL at no. 2 and no.5 :)) not getting invitation from friends is sometimes big issue for some women ..I so agree..

  14. You nailed every one of these correctly. :)

  15. A 5 day vacation would only require half a suitcase! And number 18... it happens every year like clockwork for me...


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥