Monday, March 12, 2012


Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

Meet Angel who owns Rose of The Beadings and Buttons of Randomcreative. Rose's 'about me' says:
Welcome to my blog! I chose the username randomcreative because I have always enjoyed random creative projects using all different colors and materials. My current passions include jewelry, counted cross-stitch, and cards. I sell beaded and button bracelets, earrings, pendants, and necklaces as well as PDF patterns of my original designs. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
She also loves her beautiful Angel who graces many of her posts. Thanks for letting me showcase Angel.
Awww...Mondays Participants
1. On The Verge
3. Awww...Mondays
4. Mike Golch
5. stevebethere
6. Jodi
7. April
8. Rose
9. Traveling Bells
10. healthy society
11. Silly Willy & Fluffy
Share This


  1. Awww! Angel looks so content & cute sleeping :-)

    Have a good week :-)

  2. Pampered angel, right?

    Big hugs, honey...

  3. Thanks so much for featuring Angel here and for including a little write up about my blog!

  4. Dear Sandee, This is a very nice post about Rose and her talented blog.
    Angel is a darling.
    Blessings my dear, Catherine xo

  5. Cute blog, Sandee!
    What a sweet kitty, Rose! Angel looks like my tuxedo cats, Cajsa and Pelle.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥