Monday, February 27, 2012

The Mirror

Legend has it that there is a coffee bar in New York where, in the Ladies Room there is a very special mirror. If one stands in front of the mirror and tells the truth one is granted a wish.

However, if one tells a lie *poof* you are instantly swallowed up by the mirror, never to be seen again.

A redhead of questionable looks walks into the ladies room and stands before the mirror and says, "I think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world." *Poof* the mirror swallows her up.

Next a rather large brunette stands before the mirror and says, "I'm the sexiest woman alive." *Poof* the mirror swallows her too.

Then, an absolutely gorgeous blond comes in and stands before the mirror and says, "I think..." *Poof*!
Share This

22 comments:

  1. :) Sandee..your blog makes me giggle anytime of the day :D and it helps specially when I'm at work and stressed. Blonds oh blonds :) May God bless them!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have the exact location of that coffee shop. I have a list of people that I would like to put in front of that mirror. Just sayin'. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor little dumb thing!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, Wrong thing to say. Who ever heard of a blond that thinks. Thanks Sandee for the great laugh. Take care. Hugs to Little Bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! I better not be thinking ;) Have a great Monday, Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If only they would learn to wish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hardi har har! LOL Good one Sandee! :)
    I've been married to one off and on (my sometimes blonde bride, that is) and it's that way!
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can we get Hillary Clinton to look into the mirror? Just wondering....,thanks for the laugh this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha...sure didn't know where that one was going. Good one!

    Have a great Monday. Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bless her heart. hahahaha!

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. lmbo!!! I LOVE it Sandee, that was too funny!

    Have a great day:)

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  12. bwahahahahaahahahahahahaa!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll add this to my collection of blond jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another fine joke to start the day. Thank you Sandee. Have a marvelous day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Because I'm a dyed blonde, I can say good one lol!
    Have a good day,
    Janet :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ha ha ha ha! I shouldn't laugh but, hahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my and so getting swiped.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A laugh to send me to bed...poor blondes are always the butt of so many jokes...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Poor blondes just can't get a break.

    ReplyDelete
  20. ROFL, the blond never stood a chance

    ReplyDelete
  21. 'Think'ingly funny! Bad I missed it on my dull Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥