Friday, February 3, 2012

Day XV

This afternoon we will be in Ensenada, Mexico. After a few hours stay here we'll head toward San Diego and tomorrow morning we should wake up in San Diego. I just love cruising on the big ships. Next year we are doing a back to back Mexican Rivera cruise. Empress Bee tells me there is nothing quite like doing the seven night cruise and when everyone is getting off the ship you stay for another seven nights. We even have the same suite for both cruises so we won't have to move. Life is good. WYWH.

Note: Comment moderation is on as I will not be monitoring the comments until my return. Don't worry you don't have to type in anything. So please leave a message and I'll make sure that I publish all the good comments and delete all the spam comments as soon as we get back home.
Share This


  1. I'm shopping cruises for this summer! And any other time I can think of that I might be able to get away on a cruise!

    I know you had a blast and I also know you're ready to come home to Little Bit! Until your next cruise!

    Can't wait to see your photos!

    Big hugs xoxo

  2. Have a safe trip back... and welcome home!

  3. Enjoy your last night of leisure--tomorrow the real world steps back in, in spades.

    Sending big hugs, honey...

  4. Travel is wonderful. The world is so full of interesting places.

  5. When I hear Ensenada, especially when associated with a cruise ship I always think of that show The Love Boat


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥