Monday, February 27, 2012

Awww...Mondays

Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

One of my favorite four legged buddies was just begging to be featured in today's Awww...Mondays. Again we have the handsome Duke who owns Ann of Ann's Snap Edit and Scrap.

Awww...Mondays Participants
1. April
2. On The Verge
3. Jodi's Journey
4. Mike Golch
5. LUCKY LADY
6. Awww Mondays
7. Mari
8. Jean
9. Judy
10. Rose
11. healthy society
12. business opportunities
13. Jodi's Journey
14. business ideas
15. Traveling Bells
Share This

9 comments:

  1. I"ve always wanted to do an Awww Monday I hope everyone likes the pics :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duke is a cutie pie, I would just love to have one, but they are like my poodles I use to raise, they take ALLOT of care to keep them beautiful and handsome, but they are so worth it!

    Love this Awww...Monday Sandee!

    Have a happy Awww....Monday :)

    ((HUGS))

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, he's a cutie... A returning favorite...

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so darn cute, he could make me want a dog, a good aww

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, we never mind seeing Duke again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a handsome lad! You may show Duke any time:)

    Big Monday hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  7. We never get tired of seeing Duke!

    Best wishes & hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute dog, and great photography! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥