Monday, February 13, 2012


Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

Say hello to Duke who owns Ann of Ann's Snap Edit & Scrap. Isn't he just the cutest? Yes he is.

Awww...Mondays Participants

1. Sandee
2. Mike
3. Speedcat
4. Stevebethere
5. Sugar
6. Traveling Bells
7. Jean
8. Judy
9. Rose
10. Syd
11. business ideas
12. healthy-society
13. business
14. Jen
15. football addict
Share This


  1. What a handsome dog Duke is and a bit of a poser heheh!

    Have a brilliant day ....woof!

  2. Woof! Woof! Oh My I know him ... It's DUKE!!! Happy Awww Monday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

  3. Purrs from Missy and KC to this handsome boy.

    Hugs to you...

  4. Look at that cutie. He just oozes personality!

  5. What a cutie!

  6. Duke is adorable as always!

  7. What a fun surprise to see the Dukester over here this morning! Of course I guess I shouldn't be all that surprised (he is AWWfully cute, isn't he? ;o)

  8. awww. he is sooooo cute, I want one too, lol!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥