Sunday, January 8, 2012

Silly Sunday

Are you funny? If so, please join in at Silly Sunday, hosted by Rhonda of Laugh Quotes.

Silly Sunday is your chance to share a favorite joke, silly picture, funny quote, amusing anecdote, creative comic or anything which made you smile today – and get a bit more traffic to your blog.

The rules are simple:
  • Post anything funny or silly on your blog.
  • Add your link on the Silly Sunday linky below.
  • If you want more laughs – read some of the other Silly Sunday posts.
Wisdom From Senior Citizens

1. I started with nothing. I still have most of it.

2. When did my wild oats turn to prunes and all bran?

3. I finally got my head together, now my body is falling apart.

4. Funny, I don't remember being absent minded.

5. All reports are in. Life is now officially unfair.

6. If all is not lost, where is it?

7. It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser.

8. If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished.

9. The first rule of holes: if you are in one, stop digging.

10. I tried to get a life once, but they told me they were out of stock.

11. I went to school to become a wit, only got halfway though.

12. It was so different before everything changed.

13. Some day's you're the dog, and some day's you're the hydrant.

14. Nostalgia isn't what it use to be.
Silly Sunday Participants
1. Kibitz Spot
2. Laugh Quotes
3. bethere2day
4. Jim
5. Marg
6. Ann
7. Jean
8. Bearman
9. Barb
10. Jodi
11. Empress Bee
12. Judy
13. Traveling Bells
14. Stephen Hayes
15. Ivanhoe
16. Mike
17. William K Wallace
Share This

18 comments:

  1. I love these. My favorite was "I finally got my head together, now my body is falling apart." or maybe #12. Thanks for linking up. Happy Silly Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All true, all true. :) LOL

    My fave is 7, It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser. This explains the problem we have in that we get old faster than we become wise.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heheh! funny, my favourite is

    11. I went to school to become a wit, only got halfway though.

    Have a brilliant Sunday and remember

    Don't do anything I wouldn't do ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like those too. Especially the one, I started with nothing and still have it. That is so darn true. They are all really good though. Take care Sandee and have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #3 hits a little too close to home....lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. #4 hits home with me... I swear I'm going crazy...

    Have a wonderful day... we're almost home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first rule of holes: if you are in one, stop digging.

    have used that line a time or two.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh. good ones. I totally stole the hole digging one for my Blackboard Quotations for tomorrow. Just so ya know. :)

    Big hugs honey xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post Sandee, mine is # 10, lol!

    I hope you have a relaxing Sunday :)

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  10. some good ones! can't wait for the cruise!!!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are really funny Sandee. Thanks for helping me to smile. My favourites are No. 4 & 5! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant...and sooo true!

    Getting closer to that cruise. I am going with you!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Number Twelve made me chuckle the most: It was so different before things changed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Getting old sucks! But at least we can laugh about it :)
    Have a great week, Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I feel like all of those. I must be getting old. You know what they say; Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not even old, but a few of those already ring a bell with me! Especially 6 and 8.

    ReplyDelete
  17. One advantage to losing your mind is that you'll never know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have a brilliant Sunday and remember

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥