Monday, January 30, 2012

Day XI

We are now heading back to the mainland which means we have four seas days to get to Encenada, Mexico. I'm sure after all the running around we have done for the last five days it will be nice to kick back and rest for a day or two. I'm also thinking it's time for another visit at the steakhouse. Yes, I'm sure of it. Life is good. WYWH!

Note: Comment moderation is on as I will not be monitoring the comments until my return. Don't worry you don't have to type in anything. So please leave a message and I'll make sure that I publish all the good comments and delete all the spam comments as soon as we get back home.
Share This

8 comments :

  1. I have been to 'sea' twice: both times on small coastal vessels, and only once as far out as Catalina Island.

    I am a hopeless landlubber ;-) And what with my (lack of) acumen in the kitchen, perhaps this is a good thing.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell the Sommelier that I'll have the Lafite Rothschild again, would you? Thanks so much!

    Big hugs honey xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if it will be hard for you to ween yourself off of all these great food. Certainly not anything to consider...now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! Going to Outback Steakhouse on Friday. Can not wait! Keep having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am remembering a fab steakhouse night aboard the Glory. It makes me smile and I need a smile right now.

    Happy cruising. Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  6. MMMMMMM... steak!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that picture makes me drool. Steak sounds so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't you get steak in the main restaurant?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥