Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day X

Today we are visiting Kauai (Nawiliwili), Hawaii. I've been to this island before and I'm looking forward to touring Kauai North Coast and Hanalei Valley. Kauai (Nawiliwili). Life is good. WYWH!

HI - Kauai, Hawaii's most beautiful island, beckons you. Crystal pools, magnificent waterfalls, stunning sunsets and sparkling beaches - you can find them all in the Garden Island of the Pacific. Feel the genuine hospitality of Kauai, its warm and welcoming people, and share in the true spirit of Aloha.

Note: Comment moderation is on as I will not be monitoring the comments until my return. Don't worry you don't have to type in anything. So please leave a message and I'll make sure that I publish all the good comments and delete all the spam comments as soon as we get back home.
Share This


  1. Kauai is the island that Walt my web site guru lives on... Well, he was my guru for 15+ years but now he's not anymore. I've seen photos of Walt's home and his back yard. It gorgeous!... except for that pesky volcano thingy.

    Day 10. Oh, no. That means your trip is closer to over than beginning!

    Enjoy, honey! I know you are!

    Big hugs xoxo

  2. oh boy I would love to be there

  3. Such a fantastic trip. So many beautiful spots. I can't wait to hear the details.

  4. Sending hugs from central FL to the happy cruisers...


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥