Thursday, January 26, 2012


Today we are in Maui and that means it's Luau time. The last time I was in Hawaii I couldn't afford to go to a Luau, but since hubby has never been to Hawaii, we can share this wonderful experience together for the very first time. I'm even going to try poi. I'll let you know how that works out. Life is good. WYWH!

Maui (Kahului), HI - Hawaii is one of the world's foremost vacation, honeymoon and anniversary destinations. As one of Hawaii's remaining untouched areas, Kahalui, located on the west side of Maui, let's you enjoy miles of white sand beaches and crystal clear waters. The year-round near perfect weather allows you to take full advantage of the sapphire blue skies and warm tropical winds. Aside from housing Maui's only deep water harbor, Kahalui is also where you'll find the Kahana Pond State Wildlife Sanctuary.

Note: Comment moderation is on as I will not be monitoring the comments until my return. Don't worry you don't have to type in anything. So please leave a message and I'll make sure that I publish all the good comments and delete all the spam comments as soon as we get back home.
Share This


  1. The last time I was in Hawaii I... wait. I've never been to HI.

    Never mind.

    I know you're both enjoying every minute!

    Big hugs, honey. xoxo

  2. Woof! Woof! OH! Luau ... ENJOY! Lots of GOOD food. Have a wonderful time at the Island of Maui.Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

  3. i want to be there!

    hugs, bee

  4. Be careful of the free mai tais at the luau....

  5. Dick and I went to a luau the one and only time we were in HI back in '75. This brings back sweet memories. So glad you and Zane are making new ones.

    Big hugs, honey...

  6. I've always wanted to do a luau... lemme know what poi tastes like.

  7. It must be a thrill to wake up to those blue skies and that incredible water.

  8. Hawaii is a place that I have to visit one day. I have heard that it is quite expensive...but beatuiful part of the world.

  9. Wish I was there!

  10. Cool picture n cool articel

  11. Hope your Luau was awesome.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥