Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day V

This is our last sea day and it's also the night we are going to the steakhouse for dinner. This is a must do for us. We had a fabulous meal on the Carnival Glory last February with Sarge Charlie, Empress Bee, Dick and Sandy, Barb and Linda. I had a Filet Mignon that you could cut with a fork. Absolutely divine.

Tomorrow morning finds us in Hilo, Hawaii and our first shore excursion begins. We are ready for our feet to be on the ground for a bit. Life is good. WYWH!


Note: Comment moderation is on as I will not be monitoring the comments until my return. Don't worry you don't have to type in anything. So please leave a message and I'll make sure that I publish all the good comments and delete all the spam comments as soon as we get back home.
Share This

12 comments :

  1. Great to read that your having a good time the food sounded delicious.

    Enjoy roue Hawaii excursion ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh. the Steakhouse. YUM! I can't wait to see all your photos of HI!

    Big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how i love steakhouse night!!!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you write something? I was too busy drooling over that picture. Hope you all are having a super duper day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love a good steak .. medium-rare! Have a great time in Hawaii .. one more day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, man, do I WIWT! Steakhouse...yum! We did have fun on the Glory. Gotta do it again. This summer. AK.

    Big hugs from sunny, warm WPB, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh boy, filet mignon, my mouth is watering
    Have fun tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun in exploring Hawaii!! :) and be safe always..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum! I want to lick my computer screen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh. that looks deliciouse.
    I remember, when in Buenos Aires,
    Anna as well ordered the same as you:
    She got 4 large Filte Mignons;-)
    Simply too much.

    Big hugs
    T and A

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boy that food sure does look good.
    WYWH???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummy. Now I am really looking forward to the cruise we are going on in June.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥