Sunday, January 22, 2012


Sometime today we reach the halfway mark to Hilo, Hawaii. I'm not sure how we are doing on all the sea days, but I'll let you know when we return.

I'm also sure by now that we've found a few staff members that we like and are making sure that we see them everyday. The staff on Carnival are fantastic. They bend over backwards to make sure that everything is just right. One more sea day after today and then we can see the Hawaiian Islands. I'm so ready for that. Life is good. WYWH!

Note: Comment moderation is on as I will not be monitoring the comments until my return. Don't worry you don't have to type in anything. So please leave a message and I'll make sure that I publish all the good comments and delete all the spam comments as soon as we get back home.
Share This


  1. Well honey, I can tell you that I sure WIWT! There isn't a soul around who will turn down my bed or bring me room service at any hour!

    Life is so so good on a cruise! Big hugs xoxo

  2. I am right along there with you; you just can't see me:) Carnival is FUNtastic for sure.

    Big hugs times two, honey...

  3. Hi Sandee. I know you're having such a grand time :)
    I won't be around too much as my blog got hacked and I'm, spending a lot of time working on a new blog template - again!

    Have a great time!

  4. You are coming back someday, aren't you?

  5. i am quite sure you have many friends onboard already... wiwt!

    smiles, bee


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥