Friday, January 20, 2012

Day I

This morning we are having our coffee, and then showering and getting our Honda to the Park and Fly lot and then catch the shuttle to the Carnival Spirit. We sail at 4 this afternoon and you'll find us on our private balcony having champagne as we head to sea. I remember how I felt on the Carnival Glory when we left port. I'm sure I'll feel the exact same way. Excited about our cruise on the best cruise line out there. Life if good. WYWH!

Note: Comment moderation is on as I will not be monitoring the comments until my return. Don't worry you don't have to type in anything. So please leave a message and I'll make sure that I publish all the good comments and delete all the spam comments as soon as we get back home.
Share This


  1. Bon Voyage, my friend! I wish you both the most brilliant cruise ever! And I hope Zane takes a bunch of photos!


    Big hugs xoxo

  2. So jealous! Hopefully I'll be cruising this fall :)
    Enjoy! WIWT!

  3. oh honey that is totally tits! smooth seas and warm sunny weather to you!!! wiwt!

    smiles, bee

  4. I have a big smile on my face as you two begin this fab adventure today on the bestest cruise line!

    Love y'all bunches. Dick and I will be lifting a toast to you both as you sail away...

  5. You all are going to have so much fun relaxing and enjoying your cruise. we are starting to thaw out! yay! With that being said, we're getting out this weekend!!!!!

  6. What a beautiful day to launch your journey. Enjoy that private balcony. Some people say they aren't worth the extra expense but I disagree.

  7. Enjoy your new adventure! It sounds like a lot of fun.

  8. Looks like it should be a very nice cruise!

  9. I imagine this is one extremely exciting morning for you. Enjoy :)

  10. Bon Voyage !!! Have a great trip! Wish we could've stow away along with
    you. Be safe and hugs.

    Silly Willy & Fluffy

  11. Wish I was there. Have a great time!!!

  12. Oh I see, the wise 'Sandee People' left the day before and stayed at a hotel that night. Good planning.

    We generally fly in the morning of the afternoon boarding. Never missed one time yet but almost in Ft. Lauderdale once. Our limo (supposed to be faster than a cab) driver from the airport was on the shoulders passing Miami jams about a third of the way.

    Now in a strange country we stay at hotels the night before, right at the port or airport. Note: U.K. isn't a strange country for us. We take the morning train out to our connection.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥