Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Busy Week

Lots of loose ends to tie up in the next two days. Errands that need doing, cleaning, laundry and all those things you do when someone is coming over to house sit. You can't leave them with a mess, so we won't. Today I get my hair done and then do a few errands. Hubby is doing some of this secretarial duties for his club and then we'll check our list twice to make sure everything is done. I've been excited about this cruise for a very long time, but finally hubby is excited. He's ready to go. He loves sea days and so do I and quite frankly we are looking forward to taking it easy on the sea days.

We are also hoping that we enjoy our dinner partners and not end up with a table of people that are so into themselves that we'll hate to have dinner with them. You know the type. It's all about them and no one else exists. Perhaps I can be as witty at Jean and Bill were on one of their cruises. They had lots of fun being exactly what the couple of clods wanted them to be. Okay, maybe we'll just get lucky and have a wonderful group of folks like we did on our Carnival Glory cruise last year. That would be great. Life is good.
Share This

19 comments:

  1. Woof! Woof! EXCITING! Crossing my Golden PAWS that you guys will have wonderful dinner partners. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a graduate of your Glory table I know you and Zane will provide the influence to make it a good enjoyable table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! And here is a trick - get a closet or room with a lock and put all the stuff you don't have time to deal with in there whilst you are away. You can still appear clean and tidy (this is our plan anyway.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Sarge said! You guys were lots of fun on the Glory! I so wish I were going... And I think of Zane every time I uncork a bottle of wine! srsly.

    Two more sleeps! Woohoo! Big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a fun & safe trip, Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We can feel the excitement from here!! :) hope you enjoy all the dinners and the people as well..

    ReplyDelete
  7. WE totally agree with what Sarge said. Everyone will be wanting to have dinner with you and Zane. I am not worried about that dinner deal at all. Big hugs to Little Bit. Wish you didnt live so far away, we would come visit you.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If all else fails, Hank and Lois can come out. y'all just need to find your story... tee hee. I think y'all will have tons of fun all-around. and it's fun to cruise when you're not driving the ship! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun getting everything ready!!

    Big hugs,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  10. honey if you don't like your table mates go to the maitre'd and ask him ever so nicely to move you. they will accomodate you whenever possible. also there is anytime dining with lots of tables for two, i also love that. i SO want to go with you!!!!!

    hugs, bee
    xoxoxooxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. I miss our Glory group! Wish we were going with y'all, but for sure we shall cruise together again. Dick is looking at AK for next year:) Enjoy, enjoy...as I know you both will.

    Big hugs from cruiseless Florida, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bon Voyage! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sure you'll have good company and a very enjoyable time :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. After all that running around you'll be doing the next couple days you'll need those sea days to relax :) Hope you have lots of fun and excellent dinner companions

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eating with strangers would kind of stress me out. I'm sure they would all be nice but I don't do well in those situations.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know you are going to be in for some good times Sandee! I wish you and your husband a whale of a time. You truly deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Enjoy the cruise. We'll see ya when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I will keep my fingers crossed that you have a great bunch of people for dinner time. If not request a change...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥