Monday, December 12, 2011

Taming the Lion

A circus owner runs an ad for a lion tamer and two young people show up. One is a good looking guy in his mid- twenties and the other is a gorgeous blonde about the same age.

The circus owner tells them, "I'm not going to sugar coat it. This is one ferocious lion. He ate my last tamer so you both better be good or you're history. Here's your equipment - a chair, a whip, and a gun. Who wants to try out first?"

The girl says, "I'll go first." She walks past the chair, the whip and the gun and steps right into the lion's cage. The lion starts to snarl and pant and begins to charge her, so she throws open her coat revealing her beautiful naked body.

The lion stops dead in his tracks, sheepishly crawls up to her and starts licking her ankles. He continues to lick her calves, kisses them, and then rests his head at her feet.

The circus owner's mouth is on the floor. He remarks, "I've never seen a display like that in my life." He then turns to the young man and asks, "Can you top that?"

"No problem," replies the young man, "just get that lion out of the way."
Share This

23 comments:

  1. LMAO didn't expect that :-)

    Have a great Monday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Promises, promises...

    Happy Monday, Sandee! Hope you have something lovely on tap!

    Big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. New angle on making a lion "tamer" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahaha! Some lion tamer! I'd like to know how she did it though :)
    Have a great week, Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny. Good one Sandee. Hope you had a good weekend.And we hope you have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good one. Great way to start my Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my, didn't see THAT coming!! too funny!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxooxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Post! Bwahahaha! Fluffy and I
    would also enter that same cage with-
    out whip, chair or gun and have no
    fear! Not that we are brave, .......
    ...only because....lions think
    clowns taste funny!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was unexpected, and funny. great entry today, I'll be telling this one again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wahh haha hahaha haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ROFL, I wasn't expecting that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A smart young man indeed...a much better job than lion taming!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think the lion has his identity mixed up, unless them guys couldn't see her lion haired body (hehee).

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd just hire the lady.

    ReplyDelete
  17. haha , Didn't expect that.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yep, those Lions are always getting in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That was funny! Would have loved seeing that!

    ReplyDelete
  20. bwahahahahaha!!! :) I'm sure he can top that!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm still laughing! Good one.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥