Friday, December 16, 2011

Stupid People

Lets face it, there are a lot of dumb people out there. Sometimes you want to express how stupid they really are and here's how...

An intellect rivaled only by garden tools.
As smart as bait.
Doesn't have all his dogs on one leash.
Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair.

Elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor.
Forgot to pay his brain bill.
His belt doesn't go through all the loops.
If he had another brain, it would be lonely.
Missing a few buttons on his remote control.
Proof that evolution CAN go in reverse.
Receiver is off the hook.
Surfing in Nebraska.
An experiment in Artificial Stupidity.
A few beers short of a six-pack.
A few peas short of a casserole.
The cheese slid off his cracker.
Warning: Objects in mirror are dumber than they appear.
Couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel.
He fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Share This


  1. Here's another one...

    If you gave him a penny for his intelligence you'd get change.

    Happy Friday, Sandee! Big hugs xoxo

  2. Haha! I will have to remember some of them :-)

    Have a great weekend Sandee ;-)

  3. Not the brightest bulb on the marquee...

    The lights are on but nobody's home...

  4. How about "Not playing with a full deck?"

  5. His parents should have practiced a little birth control.

    Love these.

  6. Those are terrific. I hadn't heard a lot of them. Take care Sandee and have a fantastic week end.

  7. Hahahaha! Of course my fave is the one about dogs on the leash. Thanks for the laugh, Sandee :)
    Have a great weekend!

  8. These are so good Sandee! They really put a smile on my face this morning!:) Have a wonderful day.

  9. Not playing with a full deck is sometimes said by saying "a few cards short of a deck"

  10. My favorite one is Christmas themed. Not the brightest bulb on the tree. Another one I use is Doesn't have the sense God gave a smoked salmon.

  11. These are all great!
    I like, "A few fries short of a Happy Meal."

  12. in Texas we say "as smart as a box of rocks."
    Some of those are great,definitely filed for later use.
    Good laugh today.

  13. Oh,forgot one of my favorites;
    "Not the sharpest knife in the drawer."

  14. hey! stop talking about me! ha ha ha

    smiles, bee

  15. The light's on, but nobody's home:)

    Big hugs, honey...

  16. Not having a enough brain cells to fill a smartie, is one I use to like when I was younger.

    There is a few classics in your list...

  17. thanks for the giggles Sandee! some are new to me... hubby comes up with some good ones once in awhile ;)~Faythe @ GMT

  18. I think I know the stupid tree.

  19. Ha ha, I know a few people that resemble those comments and sadly I think I discovered my problem, I forgot to pay my brain

  20. Love these. Since I can't think of one to add, I have to worry if some are actually about me :)

  21. I like the belt loop one.
    Here's one from Australia: He's a few kangaroos short in the top paddock
    What about: He's a junior burger short of a happy meal


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥