Silly Sunday is your chance to share a favorite joke, silly picture, funny quote, amusing anecdote, creative comic or anything which made you smile today – and get a bit more traffic to your blog.
The rules are simple:
- Post anything funny or silly on your blog.
- Add your link on the Silly Sunday linky below.
- If you want more laughs – read some of the other Silly Sunday posts.
- A few crumbs short of a crouton.
- A few clowns short of a circus.
- A few fries short of a Happy Meal.
- An experiment in Artificial Stupidity.
- A few beers short of a six-pack.
- A few peas short of a casserole.
- The wheel's spinning, but the hamster's dead.
- One Fruit Loop shy of a full bowl.
- One taco short of a combination plate.
- A few feathers short of a whole duck.
6. Empress Bee
8. Stephen Hayes