Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas

A married couple had been out Christmas shopping at the mall for most of the afternoon. Suddenly, the wife realized that her husband had 'disappeared.' The somewhat irate spouse called her mate’s cell phone and demanded: "Where the hell are you!?"

The husband said, 'Darling - do you remember that jewelery shop where you saw that diamond necklace and totally fell in love with it? I didn't have money to buy it for you then, but I told you, sweetheart, one day that necklace will be yours.'

The wife, blushing and with a smile replied, 'Yes, my darling! I remember that day!'

To which the husband said, 'Well, I'm in the bar next to that shop.'

Hat tip: Phil of Phils Phun

17 comments:

  1. I love this one! Thanks for a great laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like something I would do. Happy Holidays, Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe. Blushing, and with an unapologetic smile, I say "I'll have a glass of the house red". I hate shopping, too.

    Have a terrific day, Sandee! Big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is pretty darn funny. What a great idea to get out of Christmas shopping. Just go to the bar. My kind of guy. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am here laughing so much Sandee! This is so funny! By the way, that necklace in the picture is so beautiful. I can understand the man being so distraught that he can't buy it for his wife! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. lmbo, now that is too funny Sandee! Sounds like something my hubby would do lol!

    Have an awesome day ((HUGS))

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know where this man lives but it's going to be chilly and frosty for the foreseeable future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, that was me many years ago! Funny, very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, this is probably why you should never bring your spouse shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  10. uh oh, he's toast!

    smiles, bee
    xoxooxxoox

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would wager that he is going to have a black and blue Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  12. He'll be lucky if he makes it home.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wahahahaha :) He'll surely have a sad Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a stupid man, he should have gone the the Yacht Club next door instead;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. That guy will have a COLD Christmas! Good one.

    Sending merry hugs from our hearts to yours...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah, that's about right. Except my husband would say he was in the Tool store next door!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥