Monday, December 5, 2011

The Blonde Nun

One night a blonde nun was praying in her room when God appeared before her. "My daughter, you have pleased me greatly. Your heart is full of love for your fellow creatures and your actions and prayers are always for the benefit of others. I have come to you, not only to thank and commend you, but to grant you anything you wish," said God.

"Dear Heavenly Father, I am perfectly happy. I am a bride of Christ. I am doing what I love. I lack for nothing material since the Church supports me. I am content in all ways," said the nun.

"There must be something you would have of Me," said Almighty God.

"Well, there is one thing," she said.

"Just name it," said God.

"It's those blonde jokes. They are so demeaning to blondes everywhere -- not just to me. I would like for blonde jokes to stop."

"Consider it done," said God. "Blonde jokes shall be stricken from the minds of humans everywhere. But surely there is something else that I could do just for you."

"There is one thing. But it's really small, and not worth Your time," said the nun.

"Name it. Please," said God.

"It's those M&M's," said the nun. "They're so darn hard to peel..."

Hat tip: Phil of Phils Phun
Share This

26 comments:

  1. LMAO awww! she spends all her time peeling M&M's :-)

    Have a rib-tickling day :-)

    ps. I quite like M&M's (unpeeled of course)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're supposed to peel 'em?! Well, dang! Don't I feel dumb!

    Happy Monday, honey. Big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha! Did not know I had to peel them :) And I'm blond!
    Have a great week, Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no comment on the M&Ms. I have my funky way of eating them. Happy Monday to you and your groom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha. Love my daily smiles with you.

    Happy Monday. Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhhhhhhh... why oh why have i not thought about peeling them :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. now that was funny! just when I think I've heard every blonde joke out there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guess that cancels the the removal of blond joke...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ditto what Jean said about the M&M's...

    ReplyDelete
  10. LAMO That was so funny, thanks for cheering up my day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful blonde joke, Sandee.
    I eat the peals off my Peanut M&M's and save the peanuts for other people.
    ..
    BTW, we are back from Charlotte, N.C. I know you missed me sorely. :)
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where would we be with out blond jokes. They peal better when they get moist. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh gosh, I have been peeling them for years. Was I not supposed to do that. Too darn funny, especially the comments. Have a great week Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've given up on trying to peel M&Ms. Actually, they aren't half bad the way they are.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very funny. Been a while since a blonde joke made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So funny Sandee! Thanks for brightening my Monday. Enjoy the rest of your day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now that God has stricken blonde jokes from my mind I enjoyed this last one that I shall ever hear.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What I don't get it. Why is it funny is she blonde? hahahah j/k

    ReplyDelete
  19. Blondes catch it from both sides---male and female! Don't worry in the next 50 years they will disappear, except for those who come by it from the way of the sink! Joking---you be the judge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well now the next time I have m&m's I'm going to have to try peeling them...lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. hahahaha!!! I love M&Ms - and I didn't know either that I have to peel them :) One last blonde joke!!!

    Thanks for the morning laugh Sandee!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those M&Ms are lousy candies. Please give them all to me.

    ReplyDelete
  23. No problem: my pet rock, Seymour, has designed an M&M peeler that is made especially for blondes to use... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Peeling M&M's is something which I have most definitely never tried...maybe it's a pastime for blondes only!

    ReplyDelete
  25. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! I THOUGHT there was something weird about how hard it is to pull those things!

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOL - great blonde joke. Of course I didn't get it at first, I had to ask my dark haired hubby to explain it :0

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥