Monday, December 26, 2011


Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

Again we feature my favorite buddy Duke who owns Ann of Ann's Snap Edit & Scrap. This was taken about one week ago and he'd just gotten back from the groomer and he's waiting for Santa. Isn't Duke just the cutest? Yes he is.

Awww...Mondays Participants
1. Awww Mondays
2. Mike Golch
3. Jodi
4. Donna Brown
5. Barb
6. Jean
7. Traveling Bells
8. Lucky Lady
9. Rose
10. Business Ideas
11. Judy
12. Healthy Society
13. Business
14. Tony McGurk
15. Healthier
Share This


  1. Duke is adorable! I hope Santa left him some loot!

    I had Pekes BC (before cats) and I took them to the groomer every 4 weeks and they loved their bandannas!

    OK, I loved their bandannas!

    Big hugs xoxo

  2. Awww! This is a gorgeous picture!

    Happy holidays to you and hope you had a wonderful day yesterday!

    (Wisdom of Cats -

  3. Duke is a happy (and handsome!) boy!!!!

  4. He is so perfect he could pass as a stuffed doggie! Handsome. Good boy!

    Have a super Monday, honey...

  5. Duke is adorable! That little bandana is too cute. I hope that he had a great Christmas.

  6. Duke is handsome love the neckerchief lol :-)

  7. This cute dog was certainly ready for Christmas!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥