Monday, December 12, 2011

Awww...Mondays

Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

This week we feature my buddy Duke who owns Ann of Ann's Snap Edit & Scrap. He's just the cutest and he writes some really great posts too.

Awww...Mondays Participants
1. Awww Mondays
2. Mike Golch
3. Stevebethere
4. Jodi
5. LUCKY LADY
6. Silly Willy & Fluffy
7. healthy diet
8. Rose
9. Ann
10. MakeMoneyWork
11. Sharkbytes
12. business idea
13. Judy H-J's Thoughts
14. Small Town Mommy
Share This

7 comments:

  1. Aww! another good poser lol

    Have a brilliant day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my he is a beautiful dog, I am not a dog person but I would take him

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little face is really precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duke is wagging from head to toe. He says it's an honor to be your feature for the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Duke- I knew it was you before I even saw the description! You are famous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Duke! He looks absolutely fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥