Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thank You Grace

Earlier this month Grace of Dragon's Alley had a contest. In her post titled, Let's Have Some Fun we were to guess what her favorite music is and I decided to play along. I knew that Grace loves all music, but she really loves opera so that was my guess. Well I won a CD and it arrived on Saturday. Thank you for putting together 31 really great songs.

Here's the playlist:

Baby, It's You
Be My Baby
Da Doo Ron Ron
Big John
Born Too Late
A Thing of the Past
He's A Rebel
Don't Say Nuthin' Bad About My Baby
Dedicated to the One I Love
Chapel of Love
Foolish Little Girl
Don't Mess With Bill
Dream Lover
Soldier Boy
He's Sure the Boy I Love
Mama Said
I Love How You Love Me
My Boyfriend's Back
Iko Iko
Please Mr. Postman
Sally Go 'Round the Rose
Maybe Tonight
Sweet Talkin' Guy
Then He Kissed Me
To Know Him Is To Love Him
Tonight's the Night
You, Baby
Will You Love Me Tomorrow

See one that you want to listen to? Click on it and it will take you to You Tube. Thanks Grace and many of these were my favorites back in the day. A very pleasant walk down memory lane.
Share This


  1. Congratulations for Winning..

  2. Grace sure knows how to pick some songs

  3. Those are some good moldy oldies!!

    Have a perfectly lovely day, Sandee! Big hugs xoxo

  4. Congrats! I still remember the words to most of these songs, yet can't remember where I was this time last week, lol. The power of music is amazing.
    I will now have "Will you still love me tomorow" stuck in my head all day.

  5. lots of my favorites in there too. congratulations!

    smiles, bee

  6. Old but ever green melodies by simple click. What a great way to begin a Saturday morning! Thanks a lot.
    Have a great weekend!

  7. I'm so glad you enjoyed the cd. That was a lot work putting all those links together. Obviously you can tell that the Shirelles were my favorite group but the girl groups of the 50's and 60's were fabulous. There are probably some artists missing from the mix but only so much can go on a cd - these are my favorites! (and thanks for the shout-out!)

  8. Congratulations on winning. There are quite a few songs here that I really like. I'll enjoy hearing them again.

  9. Congratulations Sandee!!!!!!

    One your list, I like Be My Baby (like Be My Baby Tonight better), Da Doo Ron Ron, Big John, Please Mr. Postman, Sweet Talkin' Guy, To Know Him Is To Love Him, Tonight's the Night, and Will You Love Me Tomorrow (I like Amy Winehouse, Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow better).
    BTW, I can't make the last link work.

    Have a nice weekend. On the water?

  10. what a great set of tunes. congrats Sandee.

  11. Wow! This is great Sandee! Congratulations! I have heard some of the songs. You must be having a wonderful time listening to this CD!

  12. That is a great list of songs. There are lots in there that I love too and went to listen to them for the fun of it.What fun. Have a really good Saturday Sandee.

  13. Oh man, that was THE best era for music. I could hear most every song in my head as I read down the list. Fun!

    Big hugs, honey...


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥