Sunday, November 27, 2011

Silly Sunday

Are you funny? If so, please join in at Silly Sunday, hosted by Rhonda of Laugh Quotes.

Silly Sunday is your chance to share a favorite joke, silly picture, funny quote, amusing anecdote, creative comic or anything which made you smile today – and get a bit more traffic to your blog.

The rules are simple:
  • Post anything funny or silly on your blog.
  • Add your link on the Silly Sunday linky below.
  • If you want more laughs – read some of the other Silly Sunday posts.
Three Italian nuns die and go to heaven where they are met by St Peter at the pearly gates. St Peter says, "Ladies, you all led such wonderful lives, that I'm granting you six months to go back to Earth and be anyone you want."

The first nun says, "I want to be Sophia Loren" and she's gone.

The second says, "I want to be Madonna" and she's gone.

The third says "I want to be Sara Pipalini."

St Peter looks perplexed. "Who?" he says.

"Sara Pipalini" replies the nun.

St Peter shakes his head and says, "I'm sorry, that name just doesn't ring a bell."

The nun then takes a newspaper out of her habit and hands it to St Peter.

He reads the paper and starts laughing. He hands it back to her and says, "No Sister, this says 'Sahara Pipeline laid by 500 men'!"

Silly Sunday Participants
1. Catch My Words
2. stevebethere
3. Barb
4. Russ
5. Rhonda
6. Empress Bee
7. Traveling Bells
8. Sugar
9. Judy
10. Marg
11. Willy
12. Tony McGurk
13. Kibitz Spot
14. Comedy Plus
15. Angel
16. Annie
17. Bearman
18. Ann
19. Rajagopalan
20. Sucen
21. Mike
Share This


  1. Hahaha! good one for starting my morning off :-)

    Have a great Sunday :-)

  2. I had to read it twice. I'm a dufus sometimes. ahahahaha!

    Have a wonderful Sunday, Sandee! big hugs from me and the Gs.

  3. Loved it Sandee. A Nun that didn't want to miss out on the action.

  4. Poor Sara Pipalini, must be tired :)

  5. Forgot to say, sorry my linky was late getting up, but it is there now :)

  6. oh GOOD one! too funny!

    smiles, bee

  7. Made me smile!

    Have a fab day. Big hugs from chilly jawjah, honey...

  8. Woof! Woof! Happy Silly SUNDAY. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

  9. This is really funny!:) Have a great week Sandee!

  10. Now that is a good one. Too darn funny. Mom laughed out loud. Hope all of you have a super duper Sunday. Take care.

  11. Willy is a pipeline worker.

    10-4 Willy

  12. Those Nuns sure know how to have fun

  13. hope u had a great weekend hun!..((hugssssssssssssssss))

  14. Laughing...:)

    Hugs to you~


  15. That's almost 3 a day...phew.

  16. I wonder if the good sister will make a habit of it when she gets back to

  17. Google panda angry link ?

  18. What a way to start off Sunday. That's funny.

  19. I think she wanted to become a world record holder for getting laid...

  20. Good one. I never fail to be impressed by all that goes on at those Pearly Gates!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥