Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Politicals Ads

A farmer finally decided to buy a TV. The store assured him that they would install the antenna and TV the next day. The next evening the farmer turned on his new TV and found only democrat political ads on every channel.

The next morning he turned the TV on and found only democrat political ads again.

When he came in to eat lunch he tried the TV again but STILL only found democrat political ads. The next day when he still found only democrat political ads he called the store to complain.

The owner said that it was impossible for every channel to only have democrat political ads, but agreed to send their repairman to check the TV. When the TV repairman turned on the TV he found that the farmer was right!

After looking at the TV for a while, he went outside to check the antenna. In a few minutes he returned and told the farmer he had found the problem. The antenna had been installed on top of the windmill and the ground rod was in the manure pile.

Stolen from: Phil of Phils Phun
Share This

23 comments:

  1. well, crap on a stick! ahahahahaha!

    All is well here in my world again! Whew! big hugs from me and the Gs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheh! very clever :-)

    Have another fantastico day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was was brilliant Sandee. I was thinking a Democrat hanging on the antennae.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I know is I can't wait for today to be over so all the Windbags stop calling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree. That was very clever and like the part about the manure pile. It all makes great sense. Have a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They'll be calling our cell phones soon...

    ReplyDelete
  7. that was a knee slapper honey! very good one!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. lmbo, oh my gosh now I believe that one..

    Have a wonderful day honey

    Big ((HUGS)) to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! I guess it was a donkey manure pile.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bad, bad, bad. Made me chuckle though :) Have a great Tuesday, Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AHHHH hahahaaaa! Thank goodness I have ROKU TV

    Hi Sandee :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a lifetime Democrat but I still managed to find this funny.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha Ha I think it would be true of all political parties

    ReplyDelete
  14. makes sense. makes perfect sense...lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. bwahahahahahahaahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My TV's messed up too. I only hear Republican ads from Mississippi. Maybe we have the same problem.

    Joyce
    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. PPphhhttttttt! I was wondering how this one would turn out! thanks for the giggles. Faythe @ GMT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Luckily the campaigns don't last 365 days of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL - I wonder which political party you would get here if we tried that. thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great, Sandee! I knew that one was coming! This year it would be all Republican ads, the Dems are running silent.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pretty much sums up all the political parties in the UK. They are all cut from the same cloth nowadays...it's all a game. Manure is probabl a nice way to sum them all up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥