I am a Jamaican twinless twin who lost my identical twin sister Janine on October 16, 2008. Here I share pictures, articles, poems, music videos, quotations etc. I mainly write about being twins, my experiences since the death of my twin, coping with loss and grief and the wide range of interests that my twin and I shared over the years.Thanks Judy I appreciate you thinking about me.
Here's the rules:
- I must tell 7 things about myself
- I must pass it on to 15 other bloggers.
How to become an Einstein?
Mommy Growing up
A Rural Journal
First Day of My Life
Mom's Best Nest
My Crazy Life
Heartfelt Balance/Handmade Life
Notes from the Nelsens
Art @ Home
Speed of Life
a mommy's lifestyle
So here's seven things about me:
- I don't follow the rules very well so I'm not going to tag 15 people to do this. If you want to play along let me know and I'll come visit your post.
- I met Judy (the lovely lady that tagged me with this meme) through Entrecard. I know many don't care for Entrecard, but I've sure met lots of folks through Entrecard.
- I love all things boating. I love both our boats, and I adore the big cruise ships. I can hardly wait for our cruise to Hawaii.
- I have lots of friends, but my very best friend is my husband.
- I have a 41 year old son and two grandchildren. The oldest grandchild gave me a great granddaughter last December 27th.
- I hate cold weather and abhor winter even though I live in central California and it doesn't snow here. I like to wear shorts, t-shirts and flip flops.
- I'm a happy person 99% of the time. I love life and love beginning each day. Life is an attitude and I learned that long ago. I can make it a great day or I can complain about anything and everything. I'm going to make it a great day.