Monday, November 21, 2011

Awww...Mondays

Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

Hi everyone, my name is Gandalf and I belong to Barb of iPhoneographi. Isn't he handsome? Yes he is.

Awww...Mondays Participants
1. Sandee
2. Mike Golch
3. Rhonda
4. Jodi
5. Jean
6. Barb
7. Sandy
8. LUCKY LADY
9. Vickie
10. healthy society
11. bethere2day
12. business opportunities
13. The Writer
14. Master Blogger
15. Mari
Share This

8 comments:

  1. Adorable, but where is the linky? I played this week and need to link up :) I linked my name here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handsome? Yes. Patient, when it concerns food, not so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely handsome. Hey, sweet boy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL CAT AND I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SUNRISE ON MINE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! gorgeous

    Have a great day sorry I was a bit late :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is definitely handsome, lot of pussies will fell in love with that cat!

    Zero Dramas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥