Monday, November 14, 2011

Awww...Mondays

Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

Meet gorgeous Chester who owns Jaya of Cat on My Head. He is indeed a gorgeous cat. Thank you Jaya for allowing us to feature Chester for this weeks Awww...Monday.

Awww...Mondays Participants
1. Comedy Plus
2. Mike Golch
3. Silly Willy & Fluffy
4. Joeann
5. Stevebethere
6. Barb
7. Jean
8. LUCKY LADY
9. Jodi
10. Grace
11. Mediterranean
12. business ideas
13. forex trading
Share This

10 comments:

  1. this is so cute.it reminds me of puss n' boots.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely cat, definitely a big aww! :-)


    Have a great day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I love this photo? Let me count the ways!

    My business web site colors are blue and yellow and white. Very happy colors! Bright and cheery, as I'm guess, Chester is, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. handsome kitty! I love his color and furs... He'd make me sneeze ('lergic), but I'd love petting him with all that soft fur...

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a beautiful cat, i bet he is spoiled

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great photo...

    ReplyDelete
  7. @joeann you're right... It's Puss 'n boots! Really cute cat and great photo!

    Lette's Haven

    ReplyDelete
  8. the cat is gorgeous indeed! good thing Jaya was able to take a nice picture of Chester. I'm still practicing how take a shot like this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chester is delightful, and the photo is perfect :), his mommy must love him very much :).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sandee, Sorry I am late in my comment on this post. What a lovely cat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥