Monday, October 3, 2011

Two Women...

Two women in heaven...

1st woman: Hi! My name is Sandra.

2nd woman: Hi! I'm Sylvia. How'd you die?

1st woman: I froze to death.

2nd woman: How horrible!

1st woman: It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?

2nd woman: I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.

1st woman: So, what happened?

2nd woman: I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and searched, and down into the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.

1st woman: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer---we'd both still be alive!!!

Hat tip: Babs of Beetle's Memories 'n' Ramblings
Share This


  1. hahahahaha.. the other woman meets the wife..

  2. Hahaa! brilliant

    Have a great week ;-)

  3. Hahaha.... busted!!!!

  4. Too funny. Now that was a good one. So Sandee are you still sailing the high seas?? Take care. Oh, hugs to Little Bit.

  5. Da-yam. There is always ONE more place to look!

    Big Monday hugs, honey...

  6. Or at least one of them would be alive, albeit, sitting in a jail cell. lol

  7. Should we read anything into the Sandee/Sandra connection?

  8. See, and usually whatever you're looking for is in the last place you look!

    Because you've found it and you quit looking.

    Get it? Last place?

    Never mind. :)

    Big hugs xoxo

  9. bwhahhaa! are ya hun! xxoo

  10. poor little things! ha ha ha

    smiles, bee

  11. That's funny. Thanks for the laugh. Hope the sea faring adventure is going well.

  12. Oops! Sounds like the hubby got away with one! Just joking!!!!

  13. uh oh, I wonder if St. Peter is going to have to intervene

  14. Funny!


  15. I noticed they are both in heaven.

    Hey to you and Z!

  16. hahaha! at least now she knows she's right all along! :)

    Have a nice day Sandee and enjoy your boat trip!!

  17. It's always the last place you think to look!

  18. Bwahahaha.... I guess they'll end up killing each other then.

    Thanks for the laugh and have a great day Sandee.

  19. I would've eaten the ice cream before I died.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥