Friday, October 28, 2011

Rock Bottom

Signs you may be drinking too much:

You lose arguments with inanimate objects.

Job interfering with your drinking.

Sincerely believe alcohol to be the elusive 5th food group.

24 hours in a day. 24 beers in a case - coincidence?

You can focus better with one eye closed.

The parking lot seems to have moved while you were in the bar.

Mosquitoes catch a buzz after attacking you.

At AA meetings you begin: "Hi, my name is... uh..."

Your idea of cutting back is less salt.

The whole bar says 'Hi' when you walk in.

You think the Four Basic Food Groups are Caffeine, Nicotine, Alcohol, and Women.
Share This


  1. One of our basic food group is caffeine :p

  2. Actually, I thought "Hi, my name is... uh..." was a menopause thing. bahahahahaha!

    And I'm only kidding a little bit with that one, honey! Big hugs from me and the Gs. xoxo

  3. Hi my name is...oh! forget it

    Blimey ain't i glad i gave up drinking 4 years ago, that woman is certainly at rock bottom :-)

    Have a brilliant weekend

    Cheers! :-)

  4. I think I might be in trouble. I thought those were all true.LOL

  5. My first thought about seeing that picture was, "Why is Weird Al Yankovic" wearing a dress and drinking at a bus stop?!?

  6. The whole bar said Hi to me yesterday when I arrived (at the yacht club), then they poured me the usual glass of water. My favorite here is: Mosquitoes catch a buzz after attacking you.

  7. LOL at Barb... me, too!

    I'm with Rhonda on the favorite line.

    Have a great weekend!

  8. Oh boy! Terrific picture for Friday, Sandee ;)
    Have a great weekend!

  9. You mean those sayings are not true. Well darn. I can't remember my name no matter where I am. Good one Sandee. We got a great laugh out of that one. Have yourselves a super week end.

  10. Thanks for providing these medical tips. Otherwise, I might have developed a problem.

  11. I'm down to just caffeine and foul language.

  12. I am down with tea mania and short temper.

  13. This made me think of my ex husband. I think that's his girlfriend in the picture :)

  14. Time to cut back, and not just on salt.

  15. I'm not sure about the photo.
    If it's a woman that's really sad.
    If it's a bloke that's really sad, really really sad...

  16. He he heeeee!

    I didn't know they had taken my picture.

    ha ha ha.

    Just kidding. That would have been a photo of me with a container of cottage cheese. My current "addiction".

    I love you!


    Just sayin'.

  17. Unfortunately I see drunks like that woman every day. If only they could sober up enough to know how bad their lifes have become!

    I don't mind one of the basic food groups being woman.

  18. I guess I don't drink too much.


  19. Your favorite quartet is Sam Adams, Jose Cuervo, Jim Beam, and Jack Daniels.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥