Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday (WW) is a visual blogosphere phenomenon. Whereas blogs (web journals) are primarily about "words" bloggers love to dress their journal entries with imagery. WW is a simple blog post featuring a photo which conveys a message that speaks for itself without using words.

Wordless Wednesday Participants

1. Lois Grebowski
2. Marg
3. Barb
4. Empress Bee
5. Jennifer
6. Mike Golch
7. Babs
8. Dawn
9. caite
10. bethere2day
11. Carol
12. LifeRamblings
13. My 2 Cents
14. Laura
15. Mike
16. Angel
17. GrammyMouseTails
18. Naptime Momtog
19. Catch My Words
20. Horribly Wrong!
21. Indrani
22. Just Winging It
23. Traveling Bells
24. Bernie in Australia
25. Plaza
26. Reno
27. Simply Delicious
28. Sukhmandir Kaur
29. MtnGrl
30. Daddy Forever
31. Leovi
32. DrillerAA
33. Grampys Funnies
34. Sync Sleeping
35. Paris on my mind
36. Will
37. Parga's Junkyard
Share This


  1. I can only imagine how cool it is to see SF from that point of view. It's a picturesque city as it is... I love to see the fog roll over Sausalito. It literally just rolls on in.

    How exciting! I can't wait to hear all about it!

  2. Wow, that does look like a great view. Erm, is today Wednesday?? LOL If so I over slept. Hope you have a great boat trip.

  3. Woohoo! Have the best cruise ever honey! Big hugs xoxo

  4. very beautiful! hope you have great weather and sunny skies, smooth waters, and lots of food!

    smiles, bee

  5. I am really happy that you are able to do what you love. Have a wonderful day!

  6. When I lived out in Sacramento there was nothing more that I liked to do was just drive down to San Francisco just to walk around there.I enjoyed being there for the Chinese New Year and for the 4 th of july.I do love my fireworks.

  7. I hope you have a lovely time!

  8. very beautiful... hope you have a wonderful time!

  9. Have a great time

  10. Sounds pretty. Have a great sail.

  11. someday i will get there...someday.

  12. What a fantastic view

    Have a brilliant time when you go :-)

    Have a great WW!

  13. I hope to visit San Francisco someday. That view looks AMAZING!

    I hope you have a wonderful vacation and cruise. :)

  14. this is wonderful. hope you enjoy your vacation.

  15. I've been there too hun..enjoy every minute and take a sweatshirt!!..hugssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

  16. great shot! boy you got this one up early!! I am envious as you will be in my sons neighborhood (S.E. CA) which my WW post is a big announcement about!
    enjoy your trip. Faythe @ GMT

  17. Excellent capture, as if taken from a plane.

  18. wow...that's beautiful! I hope when I do retire someday..I will be able to do what I love to do also..just like you!!

  19. Dick and I would srsly LOVE being there with y'all! We leave one month from today for our cruise. I just realized that!!!

    Big hugs to you and Zane...

  20. That is really pretty! I've never been there.

  21. Beautiful shot. As a former northern California resident, I never get tired of the scenery along the coast.

  22. Never tire of this view, though I don't see it often.

  23. I love the bay area. It's too bad it so expensive to live there.

  24. A wonderful frame, bright view of San Francisco.

  25. The San Francisco Bridge has always been breathtaking. :)

  26. I have enjoyed SF bay twice so far. Its awesome!

  27. Enjoy! I know you will.

  28. Great picture Sandee. I would love to see it in person. I have been to LA but that is about it on the west coast.Have a good trip.

  29. It's one of those romantic bridges that conjours up so many images, some day ...

  30. Great shot!!!that belongs in a postcard

  31. I spent many years living there and fishing offshore. I never got tired of the view either coming or going. Although often we could only see a short ways because of the fog.

    Happy WW!!

  32. I am hopping through on Wednesdays hop! Follow back please Parga's Junkyard Blogand on facebook!

  33. Looking forward to visiting California one of these days! :) Beautiful!

  34. Beautiful!!! I hope I get to visit San Francisco one day...

  35. I've never been to San Francisco, but I would like to go there someday! I'm curious to see the bridge, and all the places my mom did while on her honeymoon.

  36. I can only imagine how amzing a sight that must be. One of these days I will get myself back to the USA for an extended visit.

  37. Wish we could have joined you.

    For us this Fall it will only be one week in Provence (France) and one week in Austin Area (TX) and a weekend in Frankfurt (Germany) - papa only - grandson 2 years celeb.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥