Sunday, September 18, 2011

Silly Sunday

Are you funny? If so, please join in at Silly Sunday, hosted by Rhonda of Laugh Quotes.

Silly Sunday is your chance to share a favorite joke, silly picture, funny quote, amusing anecdote, creative comic or anything which made you smile today – and get a bit more traffic to your blog.

The rules are simple:
  • Post anything funny or silly on your blog.
  • Add your link on the Silly Sunday linky below.
  • If you want more laughs – read some of the other Silly Sunday posts.
Father Murphy walked into a pub and said to the first man he met, "Do you want to go to heaven?"

The man replied, "I do Father."

The priest said, "Then stand over there against the wall."

Then the priest asked a second man, "Do you want to go to heaven?"

"Certainly, Father," was the man's reply.

The priest said, "Then stand over there against the wall."

Then Father Murphy walked up to O'Toole and said, "Do you want to go to heaven?"

O'Toole said, "No, I don't Father."

The priest said, "I don't believe this. You mean to tell me that when you die you don't want to go to heaven?"

O'Toole said, "Oh, when I die, yes. I thought you were getting a group together to go right now."

Silly Sunday Participants
1. Laugh Quotes
2. bethere2day
3. Russ
4. Barb
5. Sugar
6. Marg
7. Empress Bee
8. Rajagopalan
9. Traveling Bells
10. Ron Russell
11. Tony McGurk
12. Ann
13. Annie
14. Katherine
15. Catch My Words
16. Binky
17. Lois Grebowski
Share This


  1. I am not ready to volunteer to go either. I am going to have to link up on my Sunday Funnies Blog.

  2. Oh... when I die... why didn't you say so! hahahaha! Nobody's in a hurry to get there!

    Have a lovely day! Big hugs xoxo

  3. Haha!

    I think I will wait a bit longer too ;-)

    Have a great Sunday Sandee ;-)

  4. Later sounds good to me.
    LOL - thanks for the giggles and thanks for joining in to Silly Sunday.

  5. Woof! Woof! Happy SUNDAY! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

  6. ROFLMAO That was a funny one. Good thing he didn't get in line. Hope you are having one heck of a good time out there on that water. Take care.

  7. smart man! ha ha ha

    hope you are having fun on the boat honey!

    smiles, bee

  8. hahaha...
    have a great sunday!

  9. I believe I'll wait till I die, thankyouverymuch!

    Happy boating. Big hugs, honey...

  10. Ha! A good one. Yep, will all want to go, but just not today.

  11. Unexpected punchline. Because he was lining them up against the wall I thought the same as O'Toole & that he was going to shoot htem

  12. I don't blame O'Toole for his answer one Good one

  13. I think we all feel that way...Well yes, but now?

    This will be a fun meme to participate in.

    I hope you're having a great week-end.

    Hugs to you~


  14. HA HA!!! No, not YET!

  15. Yes, better late than never!

  16. makes sense to me... LOL!

  17. ha ha ha cute joke, I thought he meant right now too.

  18. hehe, here I thought he was going to object to going because of the two companions lined up against the wall.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥