Monday, September 12, 2011

Silly Sunday

Are you funny? If so, please join in at Silly Sunday, hosted by Rhonda of Laugh Quotes.

Silly Sunday is your chance to share a favorite joke, silly picture, funny quote, amusing anecdote, creative comic or anything which made you smile today – and get a bit more traffic to your blog.

The rules are simple:
  • Post anything funny or silly on your blog.
  • Add your link on the Silly Sunday linky below.
  • If you want more laughs – read some of the other Silly Sunday posts.
A Sunday School teacher of pre-schoolers was concerned that his students might be a little confused about Jesus Christ because of the Christmas season emphasis on His birth. He wanted to make sure they understood that the birth of Jesus occurred a long time ago, that He grew up, etc. So he asked his class, "Where is Jesus today?"

Steven raised his hand and said, "He's in heaven."

Mary was called on and answered, "He's in my heart."

Little Johnny, waving his hand furiously, blurted out, "I know! I know! He's in our bathroom!!!"

The whole class got very quiet, looked at the teacher, and waited for a response.

The teacher was completely at a loss for a few very long seconds. He finally gathered his wits and asked Little Johnny how he knew this.

And Little Johnny said, "Well...every morning, my father gets up, bangs on the bathroom door, and yells Jesus Christ, are you still in there?"

Silly Sunday Participants
1. Tony McGurk
2. Stevebethere
3. Lois Grebowski
4. Lisa
5. Traveling Bells
6. Marg
7. Babs
8. Linda
9. Bearman
10. Grace
11. Rajagopalan
12. Empress Bee
13. Wade
14. Barb
15. Laugh Quotes
16. Ann
17. Ron Russell
18. Catch My Words
19. Binky
20. Kat
21. Angel
Share This


  1. Ha Ha Ha This one really did make me laugh out loud. Ya gotta love little Johny don'tcha

  2. I can remember my father saying those exact words when I was a teenager! We had 4 people, and only one bathroom. And a girl's got to make sure her hair is JUST right. :)

    Thanks for sharing this one, Sandee! Hope you had a wonderful weekend. I am back to work, and getting back in the groove after the wild Thurs-Sunday. Its heart wrenching to see so much damage from the flooding to the towns and stores and areas we frequent. It's a bit tough to continue on our normal day when so many are facing such an impossible clean up.

  3. Hahaha...7 of us with one bathroom. I probably heard that a time or three:)

    Have a great day. Big hugs, honey...

  4. That is one smart little kid. Wonder how many people have declared that Jesus is for sure in the bathroom. Good one and sure did make me laugh out loud. Wishing you a great day. Hugs to Little Bit.

  5. Ha ha ha ha! That made me laugh out loud!

  6. Definitely a good one! Honestly, you just fight the logic of a child sometimes!

  7. Maybe Jesus is just good at Hide and Seek.

    BTW, you weren't late for my caricature contest. I just posted it Sunday so you have until THIS Saturday.

  8. hahaha...what a nice way to start a week!

  9. good one! a new week and a new joke! ha ha ha

    smiles, bee

  10. I must have grown up spoiled. We did have two bathrooms. We dad added the second after my little sister was born. He was just planning ahead.
    Thanks for the laughs again this morning.

  11. hahaha! That reminds me of some old Bill Cosby jokes.

    Big hugs from dang, it's hawt again! south jawjah xoxo

  12. Oh that's a good one. I believe that Jesus is spending too much time on the phone because I've heard him getting yelled at to get off.

  13. I love this! :)
    Thanks for the laugh, for making me blush with your kind words and for linking up. You are awesome!

  14. LOL! I see why the teacher paused.

  15. LOL! I guess he is!


  16. Well I guess he has to be somewhere.

  17. Bwahahaha..... that's my word to my son every morning hahahaha. Im laughing out loud here.

    Have a great day Sandee and thanks for the visit.

  18. always a pleasure...Hope your sept 11 was meaningful my friend..God bless u.:)

  19. Gotta another good out-loud laugh! :)


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥